Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Finals Mix - Video (Basketball Forever)

For those that haven't seen it yet:

https://www.facebook.com/basketballforever/videos/1941270645903598/

I've been loving the attention the page has given the NBL this season (guessing some of it may have been sponsored). They've mainly just posted images about the NBL though (couple of small videos), so its nice to see them put together a big highlight mix.

While theres always going to be those NBA fanboys commenting and throwing hate, I've noticed during the season more and more positive reactions and comments to their NBL posts.

A basketball page with 2.3mil followers is a great platform for some NBL posts. In 6hrs this video has gotten 35k views, 1.4k reactions, 145 shares, and 150 comments (most of which are very positive).

Topic #42766 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

I believe the kids would call this video a 'lit'

Reply #674182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great video by why pick a song with offensive lyrics?

Reply #674183 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Humble is the anthem of a certain generation of people. It's a song that represents more than it's beat or lyrics, or artist. The lyrics don't matter because it's a song that makes you feel a certain way. That's what music is meant to do

Reply #674191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is basketball forever?

Reply #674280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just a Facebook page and website with basketball news and updates. Majority is NBA but this year they've started to do an NBL post occasionally, and a few other random basketball things. I've heard it's actually run by some Aussies so that probably helps in getting some NBL features. Has 2.3mil followers so it's one of the biggest basketball pages online.

Reply #674310 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:35 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754