D2.0
Years ago

Duop Reath & Keanu Pinder

Thought I might as well put this in one thread.
Could these guys be the injection of Young Talent the Wildcats need?

I don't follow college ball, so don't really no how good these guys are. Is Reath an outside chance to get drafted??

He spent his teenage years in Perth, and from the little I have read speaks very fondly of it, plus it seems family is important.
He's a big unit, but apparently also athletic, and from what I can gather he's a decent scorer rather than just a rebounder.

Pindar is of course a WA lad, and Indigenous, would be great to see him in red. Not sure if he'd be a 3 or 4?

Topic #42928 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know Keanu personally and he isn't about to take a Wildcats salary over what he could get in Europe.

Reply #679060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pinder is DP material only apparently.

Reply #679070 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

@anon those stats are not going to get you big money in europe

Reply #679080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pinder wouldn't take Wildcats money? he averaged a point a game! Get with it, he may not get an offer in the league let alone turn it down. You obviously don't know anything about Europe and the money they pay rookies without a resume.

Pinder wouldn't be an Impact player on any NBL team right now. Has a lot of improving to do.

Reply #679087 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Pinder is DP at best..might need to put up numbers in state league first...hasn't really had an impact in the NCAA this season.

Reath might get some second round looks in the draft but more than likely he'll get a summer league call up and hopefully performs to see what comes of that.

Reply #679089 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Reath is more NBL ready and a great young prospect.
A lot depends on how Perth fill their bench spots next season.

Reply #679090 | Report this post

maxymoo  
Years ago

I coached Duop as an Under 18 ......he dunked the ball of a missed free throw that was NBL worthy.

Being from WA is no guarantee that he'd come back to us - he'll have his sights on the best path for him.

His brother was connected to East Perth now, wonder if they are in his ear?

Reply #679166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Biggest question is where does landale go?

Reply #679169 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Being from WA is no guarantee that he'd come back to us - he'll have his sights on the best path for him.
Indeed, he won't turn down a decent Europe opportunity for the NBL.
But it might tip the scales in our favour if he were considering similar offers from around Aus.

Reply #679274 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:20 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754