shooter
Years ago

Can you bet on SEABL games?

Can you legally have a bet on SEABL games ??? If so who with.

Topic #42996 | Report this topic

Reality  
Years ago

You used to be able too.

You can bet on BigV

Reply #681278 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Bet365

Reply #681279 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bet365 will.

They have been offering odds on SBL men's and women's games (WA) since the beginning of the season.

I haven't seen Premier League (SA) though.

From memory in the past 365 have had odds for SBL, QBL, SEABL, a few others I can't remember.

Reply #681281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interesting, would rules apply betting from players etc. Clubs could fund next year's budget by throwing a game here and there. Eastern may get a few wins then.

Reply #681302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good luck with that. The max bet limits are extremely small for state leagues.

365 has odds up for all the Thursday night games men's and women's.

Reply #681307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Odds for WA SBL, I should say.

Reply #681308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SEABL players and coaches undertake online training modules from the Australian Sports Commission as a part of their registration. The program includes modules on doping and ASADA, anti-match fixing and illicit drugs.

Reply #681323 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Some other international books, such as Marathon, do too but the government recently has imposed legislation prohibiting bookmakers without an Australian license from serving Australians customers (policy inconsistent with our present free-trade position and only for govt-corp to then thieve in taxes the increased Aus-bookie revenue. Surprise, surprise!).

I've gotten the impression more Aus books are gradually coming on board with SEABL. Apart from Bet365 the ones you could start checking at first are the likes of Sportsbet, Crownbet & Unibet. I also notice that NEDS.COM.AU are betting on the WA State Basketball League.

Reply #681332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bet365 used to have the seabl odds set by Graham dann

Reply #681339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ex-Razorback?

Reply #681340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep

Reply #681343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That makes sense where the odds originate from. Thanks.

Reply #681352 | Report this post

Yinka Dare  
Years ago

Yes you can on Sportsbet got selected games. A few years ago put good money on Ballarat to beat Canberra academy as bookies knew nothing and offered 1.80 on Ballarat to beat a bunch of kids. Ballarat won by 20 plus points and Sportsbet marked it as a loss. I called them up to ask why it was a loss and they saw that Ballarat girls lost. I said I bet the men who won and they corrected their mistake.

Lesson- check your bets when betting seabl

Reply #681381 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754