alexkrad
Years ago

PSA : turn monthly renewal on NBL tv off

Just got billed for the next month, any games on?

Topic #43044 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow really

Reply #682420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The smart and considerate people at NBL TV were just allowing for game 5 to go to several hundred overtimes. I mean can you imagine the outrage if the stream had cut out with scores tied and just seconds left in OT383?

Reply #682424 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Doesn't NBL.TV membership provide access to past games? If so, it's reasonable to continue membership renewals, and reasonable for members to unsubscribe for the off-season (as I did a few days ago).

Reply #682433 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Yes it does. The Classics section during the off-season is about all I've ever used my subscription for.

Reply #682434 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I hadn't considered the classic games, or the replays which are up too.

But for those who aren't interested in them make sure you cancel it before you get charged for something you wont use!

Reply #682437 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does the $5 a month go to the NBL?

Reply #682438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would rather spend the money at the pokies!

Reply #682440 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Its an opt out membership, you get charged monthly until you cancel your subscription.

Given the provide replays and classic games for those who are interested its perfectly reasonable to charge $5 per month to all subscribers who dont cancel their subscription.

IF people are not interested in watching replays and classics and do not unsubscribe that is your fault not the NBL's

Its $5 per month or 17 cents per day, lets not make mountains over mole hills people.

Reply #682446 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Is anyone still pumped about the Grand Final series/season 2017/18 in general?

I'm not. The hype dies so damn quickly after every NBL season

Reply #682453 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

I would rather give $5 a month to a homeless person than subscribe to NBL TV

Reply #682454 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Thanks for the reminder. Nice and easy to unsubscribe unlike NBA League Pass.

Reply #682455 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Is the monthly model preferred over a yearly fee?
I would have thought a yearly subscription starting from Sept would make more sense for all $60 for the year?

Reply #682533 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:58 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754