Anonymous
Years ago

Enough with the unpatriotic Creek comments

Creek would have to be one of the most passionate and devoted players I have ever watched and met. Sure, has his short comings, has bad games on offence and has made dumb decisions off court. But it's not like he's missing Olympics or world championships, Commonwealth games would probably rate behind asian cup Championship. If Canada were sending a full strength team it might be worth tuning in to, but Scotland and the rest, really. And he had the blessings of the coach.
I would compare it to one of sturts under 18 div one team saying he was going to Hawaii instead of playing at mildura tournament. His team is still going to win and he will have a great experience, with Mitch throw in a big pay day as well.
BTW, how many are going to watch games live or even taking day off work to watch, same boat.
So all you haters, I dare you to walk up to Mitch and call him out, but most would be keyboard warriors.
Anyway,rant over, again if you speak with Creek and come away that he's not passionate about both his country and his sport then I'd be very surprised.

Topic #43046 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks!! that totally warranted a whole new thread!!

Reply #682480 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Sorry to burst your bubble, OP, but Creek has been this way his whole life. A Horsham boy who has spent his entire NBL career in South Australia?! Come on.

Reply #682491 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Next time, put this in the existing thread.

Reply #682493 | Report this post

NJS  
Years ago

Better still, next time don't even bother

Reply #682499 | Report this post

Mitch Creek is the hero we need but don't deserve.

Reply #682523 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Manu, really? So sign with the Hornets? Or Melb? Am I misreading what you're saying?

Reply #682529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow!!!
Keyboard warriors???
That's most of u on here...
The way u speak about most ballers on this site is disgraceful but we all have our opinions (right)

Reply #682599 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Yeah I was just taking the piss out of OP

Reply #682703 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754