Years ago

Philly 76ers

well ticket sales must be doing well - the team is on a high - playing great basketball - fans must be really taking to getting on board.

So do the Villanova players go to their games ? did Philly players go to Nova games ?

76ers would have to be the NBA buzz team at present.

Topic #43103 | Report this topic

Years ago

Bucks gave up 45 points in first quarter vrs 76ers and 70 for the first half - with no Embiid

Reply #683801 | Report this post

Joe_M  
Years ago

Scott O'Neil and Andrew Fagan are very good friends. I hope with the Crows and Sixers developing a woring relationship, they can bring the 76ers to Adelaide for a game.

Would be massive.

Reply #683837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Off topic, could Brett Brown coach the Boomers at 2020 Olympics on short term deal?

Reply #683853 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brett Brown > Lemanis

Reply #683858 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I love this feed. Brett Brown is a god.

The team he has put together, especially mid season with Belinelli and Ilyasova has been the biggest difference. He has given Belinelli the confidence to play some excellent D (instead of just coming on, scoring a few 3's and sitting back down) and Ilyasova is 2nd in the league for charges taken, so handy to have a tall scorer taking charges, swatting shots away and firing 3 after 3.

I would LOVE to see the 76ers come to Australia for an exhibition match.

I would also love to see Joey Wright connect up with Brett Brown and get a spot on his coaching staff one day.

Pipe dream stuff, i know..

Reply #684050 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:49 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754