Ben
Years ago

Braswell to coach Breakers

As per NZ Herald. 2 years + option year.

Topic #43109 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice

Reply #684036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has won back-to-back titles with Wellington Saints. Is he a good coach or just coaching a $$$ team? Comments?

Reply #684063 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

At least the after game spread will be good...KB will make sure of that!

Reply #684078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Comments about the Saints team are irrelevant, as you're not calling out Dean Vickerman for the same thing. KB can coach and players love him.

Reply #684135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching the Saints for the last few seasons, I rate his gameplay. He's brought Shea Ili into someone special these last two years. Yes, they've had the most talent available but he seemed to keep a solid player chemistry (with guys like BJ Anthony and Corey Webster who may not exactly be team-first guys).

I thought the Breakers would go for Fearne but they've stuck with someone inside the Breakers system. Best available local hire in the market.

Reply #684139 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Well at least Braswell isn't into the drugs anymore and is a good story about how to turn it around after making mistakes.

Reply #684147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Time to dust off my old Braswell tigers jersey which i got 70% off after they cut him for Jonny Flynn.

Reply #684176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brilliant choice. Outstanding.

Reply #684194 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Should be a fun season ahead with 1/4 of the coaches being fresh faces. Can't wait

Seems a brilliant selection but I'm a bit disappointed, I wanted them to sabotage themselves and get Demopolous

Reply #684226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reality, be careful with your comments. Could be toeing the line of slander.

Reply #684229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reality tell us more.

Reply #684238 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Not really its was public knowledge and reported by the Washington Post (for what thats worth).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/sports/2001/03/07/peak-performing-pals/a2d817e3-84cd-4b4c-97cf-455995fb1f54/?utm_term=.b68cebadea8a

Reply #684240 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754