William
Years ago

Where to buy good nets

I'm after some help in finding good quality nets for basketball rings. Preferably the ones that have the blue plastic on the bottom of them that makes the sweet noise when hitting a swish.

Google hasn't returned much, and most the ones you can buy in stores are pretty crappy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Will

Topic #43129 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basketball Ringleader. They're about $70 each but they’re very good.

Reply #684453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I prefer chain nets to be honest with you. It reminds me of my prison days.

Reply #684459 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Well la-di-da, yours had nets. We had to fashion nets out of our good strangling wire. The problem with that was we had nothing to strangle people with

Reply #684501 | Report this post

William  
Years ago

Thanks to the first reply.

Legend

Reply #684503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Manu you n00b that's why you rip out the pages from your bibles to construct nets so you can still strangle people with your spare wire.

Reply #684546 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

No boys.

Step 1. Scale the wall.
Step 2. Harvest the razor wire
Step 3. Weave the net in metal shop.
Step 4. Modify the air compressor from auto shop so it's a dual-purpose ball inflator and tattoo gun
Step 5. Dunk on the enemy and posterise them into your newly fashioned razor wire net.

Alternative to Step 4 is to modify a Lego Tecnics motor unit. This does work as a functional tattoo gun. I’ve seen the results.

Reply #684593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just don't buy them in Brooklyn. You can pay $4.6 billion for nets there and still get terrible quality.

Reply #684595 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:19 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754