AKA
Years ago

Bogut on ‘on the mark’ tonight

For those with Foxtel and interested to hear what he has to say, Andrew Bogut will be on the new fox footy show 'on the mark' tonight at 8:30 AEST. Intrigued to see if he gives any indication on a wheather a move into the NBL is imminent or not.

Topic #43135 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's weird. He’s normally on "Missing the Point" when he tweets.

Reply #684640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey AKA did you read about the Brock car, it wasn't an NBL reference he was tweeting about.

Reply #684641 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Yeah I read that anon. I'm sure the question will be posed to him at some point though throughout the show.

Reply #684643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I feel like a car isnt necessarily the kind of thing you'd secretively say "a big week of happenings" about, feels kind if random to me. Wouldn't be too surprised if he was just trolling about that being the only news he has this week.

Reply #684648 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I think that car reference was likely a cover up. His announcement is probably tied in with another announcement and also I doubt the media goes to Anstey for his thoughts on something it knows isn't happening either.

Reply #684649 | Report this post

Dome Rat  
Years ago

Bogut lives the pump up life

Reply #684656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gave nothing...

Reply #684663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WOT

Reply #684672 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:02 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754