The Neer
Years ago

Pioneers 2006

The Mount Gambier Pioneers are advertising for a new coach and players that are interested. Check it out if there is anyone interested. Head to the links for info.
www.seabl.com.au/

Topic #4332 | Report this topic

Panther  
Years ago

So Sonya's not doing it is that right???

Reply #50399 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Panther, they didn't say that on the local TV but you have to wonder. I'd be interested just to see a list of applicants!

Reply #50405 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

After speaking to one of the players on the weekend, I asked as to whether or not Sonya would coach and the response was not real convincing, but he said that she wouldn't want to leave the Pioneers if they are going to fall apart, she wouldn't want to do that to the club.
With all that's happened this season I wouldn't be suprise if Sonya didn't coach again. It hasn't been an easy year for her.

Reply #50407 | Report this post

The Neer  
Years ago

Luckily the Pioneers are going to be stonger than ever off the court in season 2006. After the recent AGM and some members of the board leaving the future looks bright. Surely there are lots of players and coach's that would be keen on a change and head to the mount. Just ask Panther what a great place it is to play and live.

Reply #50465 | Report this post

Yeah there would be depends on the changes? There are some board members up there holding back the team.

Reply #50509 | Report this post

The Neer  
Years ago

Those boardmembers that are holding back the team have left. There are new board members in their place and more people showing an interest.

Reply #50526 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:29 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754