Anonymous
Years ago

To Greg or not Greg?

Will Hire be signed? They now have 8 locals rostered, and three import spots remaining. Will the Wildcats run with two imports just to get Hire?

Topic #43332 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

WTF is it with morons creating multiple threads to discuss the SAME exact topic.
Apart from there being multiple threads discussing the composition of the Wildcats squad, there are already TWO threads discussing the immediate future of Greg Hire.
Is it that you can't read?
Don't know how to search?
Or are you actually fucking retarded?

Reply #688943 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Mellow, anon.

I say Greg

Reply #688946 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Thanks for worthless input anonymous.
I say not Greg but I'm a Perth fan and want three imports.
Adelaide have similar situation go with Teys and two imports or no Teys and three imports.

Reply #688949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is this weird fasciniation with Hire? WHO CARES, he is over it and not a good player anymore.

Reply #688952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"What is this weird fasciniation with Hire? WHO CARES, he is over it and not a good player anymore."

I think thats why there is such a facisnation/caring, it comes mainly from people not wanting him.

The decision to sign him or not will effect the Wildcats roster pretty dramatically now with 8 locals on board, hence the interest.

Reply #688954 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Hahaha the CAPITALISATION of WORDS in your posts makes me PITY you champ. I don't understand how people can get so upset over such SMALL and INCONSEQUENTIAL stuff

Reply #688956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes I get that anon.

But many seem to be obsessed with him, hoping he is with the Cats still in an off court role? Even before roster constraints became evident with all our signings.

Reply #688957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What I pity are people so concerned over a small and inconsquential bench player and if he gets setup by the Cats in an off court role. Maybe he can go out in the real world now...

Reply #688958 | Report this post

ferdterguson  
Years ago

Never go full Greg.

Reply #688968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I prefer Greggo.

Reply #688977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It matters in th sense that if he is signed, the team can only get 2 imports, so THAT's WHY IT MATTERS lol.

Reply #688978 | Report this post

AD  
Years ago

The Greg, is that a type of man-bun?

Reply #688995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To win basketball games we need imports. Greg is a shell, slow, can't create any offence and struggles to rebound these days with the decline of little athleticism. For culture the club will sign him over an import.

Reply #689033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't forget, Hire has won 3 championships with this club. You don't forget about those players easily, even if they are just role players. He was a big part of the Wildcats culture that was the foundation for this golden era.

Reply #689167 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:15 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754