Anonymous
Years ago

Year 10 KO Results - Boys

Cabra defeated Glenunga High by about 20pts in the end, Cabra looked to always be stronger during the match, in the second half they got too far up

Topic #4335 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

mercedes defeated adelaide high 61-41

jackson from adelaide high had about 30 but mercedes were to damn good

Reply #50345 | Report this post

jumpman 23  
Years ago

what happened to unley , i thought they were meant to be awesome???,they didnt even make the final

Reply #50360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley has not started playing yr10 KO yet.

Reply #50389 | Report this post

tubby  
Years ago

Modbury beat Pedar with a 14 point comeback to win by 8. 45-53

Reply #50447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HAHA yeh modbury wit no. 25 and well yeh no. 25 (soz cant name names) he lit it up from 3 in the third scored 2 pts in the first 2 1/2 then pedare droped back to a zone he then scored 20+ in the remaining 14 mins of the match. (including 3 3s from 1.5+ meters out)

Reply #50584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well i guess number 25 has found hoops sa

Reply #50609 | Report this post

tubby  
Years ago

number 25, that aint me.. but he plays sasi and got asked to play asi.. what you expecting him to do, stand there and watch, just because he dominated doesn't meen anything.. he played open aswell and almost got MVP (pool b), he is also a year 9

Reply #50813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

we know all that shit i didnt say we thought he was gonna do nothin i was mearly explainin wat happened

Reply #50840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no.25 is a gun he knocked 3 huge 3s on our zone and when we cut that off he knocked 7 shots from behind the backboard. he was so hard to stop hes an umorthadox player but he gets the job done

Reply #50844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good shot but too bad the kid can't make a lay-up ;) Good player though.

Reply #52516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mate, umley have a great team second to none in this state, even without bryce (Who is returning to the NT) they will still win the comp. After they win this title they are going over to the nation championships in Albury and I believe they have a real shot at getting a place. Go Unley

Reply #52534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah what the hell, why would u say that unley are gonna win it.
of course they are gonna lose now! underdogs always win.

Reply #52547 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Doubt unley, if they win, will do to well over in albury. Just look at the Cabra girls side last year. They won over here and then made the 7v8 game. Just winning over here doesn't mean jack.

Reply #52552 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Unley should do alright. Just keep a target within reach, never aim for one that is too far out.

Reply #52556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Unley play to their strengths and are able to compete against bigger bodies they have a real shot

Reply #52695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley is good but beatable. Mercedes, Cabra and Sacred Heart areall very strong teams and it is a shame that the 3rd round is Mercedes vs Cabra and Unley vs Sacred Heart. If they had been scheduled not to play until the finals, the finals would have been alot tighter.

Reply #53976 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Is Unley a champion team or a team of champions? If they play like the latter then they have no chance.

Reply #54040 | Report this post

bart simpson  
Years ago

wat about the yr 8 boys knockout

Reply #54604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who cares about year 8?

Reply #54605 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

year 8 is where its at, brighton beat henley with a come from behind victory. number 5 was goin off

Reply #54752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no year 8 is not where its at, open is where its at

Reply #54756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Cabra girls side that finished 7/8 won the nationals the year before.

Reply #54767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

faith are in the finlas for year ten, who else is?

Reply #55988 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yer faith played well in all 3 games and could do well in the finals, they shut down the state player from pt pirrie and won all their games fairly easily,

anyone know who theyll be playing in the finals, or which other teams made it thru to the finals???

Reply #56190 | Report this post

richie medhurst  
Years ago

anon (#559880), who are you?? im pretty sure you dont play for faith but uve been asking on the skool foreums who we (faith) are playing in the finals and have been talking about me and josh....

WHO IS IT?????

Reply #56383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey,
i've never heard of this faith school. r they a country scool or sometin, fair ppl hav been talkin em up so they must b not 2 bad. wat good playas hav they got?

Reply #56869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fair people??? two people....richie medhurst and josh loser oliver under fake aliases

Reply #57008 | Report this post

richie medhurst  
Years ago

shut the hell up, do u think we like want people to keep talking our team up??? we arent even very good. im trying to find out who keeps mentioning our team, i think its someone at our skool so dont bag us, especially me and josh who havent written any of this.

Reply #57028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hmmmmmmmmmm bullshit

Reply #57176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

faith and modbury are the best now unley are gone go moddies

Reply #57351 | Report this post

richie medhurst  
Years ago

y r u saying our team is good??? do u even know how many actual basketball players we have??

Reply #57379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

modbury? who have they got?

Reply #57453 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

i heard that brice didnt play against sacred heart.....where was he?? did the team struggle with out him or did fildes and that lanky player step up??

Reply #58081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bryce is in Darwin to finish school. Reports say he had a real bad elbow to the eye socket last week during a bball game, had major surgery, and hopefully all is OK now and the eye is safe.

Get Well Soon Bryce and cya in Blue & Gold soon!! Send us some of your sunshine!!!

Reply #58086 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

I thought cabra gave mercedes a real good run for their money..wat was the final score, i know they only ended up losing by 4...Tom gaynor apparently went off. meh...wat i don't get is that sacred heart have a hell shit team..except for harry harvey and they friggin win the lot...wats up wid that, i mean they beat unley who r like an all star team and then they beat mercedes in the final... someone please explain!!

Reply #65690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bryce would be better off sticking with sturt

Reply #65697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley didn't gell well.

Reply #66448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley did not have a good game against Sacred Heart. They played well in parts of the game but overall it wasn't too good.

Reply #66461 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Sacred Heart have a very solid TEAM. They work very well together and each player just does his bit. The other players aren't even all that bad. 3 u/18 div 1 players (inc. Harri) and a handful of div 2 players. They played very good defense for the whole game against Mercedes and were always in control. No excuses for Unley in the minor round... SHC were better on the day.

Reply #67898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

excuse me but gaynor did not go off in that game he played shit

Reply #68518 | Report this post

catherine  
Years ago

well some intsering notes there on the forms i like looking what people say about basketball becasue i go to cabra and there are ome very good basketballers at cabra from catherine

Reply #107320 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754