9. Egan
10. McGregor
11. Redhage
12. Sheridan
13. Boodnikoff
14. Forman
19. Nash
etc

Redhage and Nash should be higher, IMO. I'd put Cattalini ahead of Newley. Push Rose down a bit. Saville hasn't had a great start to the season, or a fantastic off-season. I'd almost put Cattalini at #1?

Maybe Cattalini, Saville, Mackinnon, Thomas, Newley? Mackinnon and Thomas are playing behind a stack of players in their teams, whereas I think Newley is seeing more opportunities, and doesn't really get many boards.

Topic #4336 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

Hard to rank Nash seeing as he didnt play all last season ... This is my Top 5 IMO

Cat
Saville
Newley
Thomas
Mackinnon

Sam Mackinnion has never really been the same player since he Did his Knee ... Still remember him in the dunk contest back when he was playing for south east Melbourne Magic.. he had some serious hoops before the injurys

Reply #50324 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

i find it funny reading Oscar being listed as a SF, while on Sportal Fantasy, he's fighting for a spot as a five man.

Reply #50327 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:40 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754