Anonymous
Years ago

Liam Santamaria on twitter

Liam Santamaria wrote on twitter Might have to update top ten FA signings list
My guess Brian Conklin final signs? Chris Anstey wrote back simpley Sydney ?

Topic #43360 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Corey Webster

Reply #689423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If its Webster ? are the Breaker going to start with one import centre?
with
PG Ill
SG Webster
SF Abercrombie
PF Wesley
C Import

Not a top 4 team so far?

Reply #689424 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Abercrombie should be a backup these days

Reply #689426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a top 4 team? Are you kidding? If they get a good import 5, and a good import three/combo, they can bring Ambercrombie off the bench and they will have good depth and be a sick team! Plus they can get another cheap import also. Easy top 4

Reply #689427 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

New Zealand will get good imports. I would be surprised if Abercrombie and Ili start.

Reply #689428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is a technicality in Websters contract from the wildcats with his out clause and they need to cut up their contract for him to sign with NZ

Reply #689449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks anon, I'm sure Perth are happy to cut that up, as they only have 2 import roster spots remaining, and they won’t want to use it on him.

Reply #689478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who have Perth signed to only have 2 import spots?

Reply #689479 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Firstly I'm not writing off Breakers at all, come the end of the season everyone will be talking about how much of a star Jordan Ngatai is and this talk of whether Abercrombie can still start is irrelevant as he'll be sharing minutes with the aforementioned Ngatai.

Plus they still have Grown Man Business and the ever improving Ili and if they get an import Big that understands the game (sorry Raheem Christmas did nothing for me) then they will be a highly dangerous squad... the issue with Breakers is to do with coaching and just how his coaching compares in NBL.

As for Perth, looking at their current lineup they don't have anybody that can play the 2, so surely Webster would be an attractive addition especially after missing out on Gliddon

Reply #689482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon #478 Cats actually have 3 spots remaining, why not use one on Webster and then get 2 gum imports, see how the team is going and make changes if required?

Reply #689489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hire will be signed soon, so only 2 spots left.

Reply #689491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings have signed second import and are now after a back up SF

Reply #689493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings second imports is a power forward.
My hope he is a season long player
6 9 to 7footer
with Europe and NBA history

my guess is David wear

Reply #689495 | Report this post

Keen observer  
Years ago

A good guess from the anon above

Reply #690182 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:56 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754