Train
Years ago

NBA league pass login issue on PS4

I purchased a league pass to watch the finals and am able to login in iPhone and Mac. I've also created a US PS4 accountband downloaded the app (set as primary account) and gone back to the Aus account to login. I keep getting a login fail message saying incorrect email/password on the NBA app.

I found a couple of threads on hoops and followed the instructions over and over but getting the same problem.

Anybody else having issues or any tips on what I’m doing wrong?

Topic #43429 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

the NBA App from the USA PS Store wont work.

You need to download the one from the mexican store or some country like that for it to work.. need the intl version

Reply #691112 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Ok great thanks for that

Reply #691113 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Got it working. Thanks for your help anon - your a champ.

Reply #691120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anytime ! Hope it wasn't too hard, hard navigating the store when its in spanish!

Reply #691130 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

there was a bit of google translating haha, i now know a few words in spanish :P

Reply #691138 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

It's been like this the last few years. So stupid that Australia that has one of the highest league pass uptakes does not have a local app. I just can't see why we don't have it.

Reply #691192 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:30 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754