Isaac
Years ago

Wildcats TV ad

Just thought I'd spread this as posted elsewhere -- a 30 second TV ad promoting Perth Wildcats membership. Pretty effective I think:

» Wildcats Membership Ad 2.7MB WMV

Not sure if the lack of voiceover hurts it, but the footage makes the games look like they're worth attending.

Topic #4358 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

maybe the sixers could do a decent add aswell instead of the one they have now

Reply #50626 | Report this post

that 1 is heaps good.

Reply #53077 | Report this post

CPD  
Years ago

Something my friends from Perth immeditately noticed about Adelaide when they lived here for a couple of years was the crapness of the ads compared to Perth. This illustrates the point pretty well.

Reply #56334 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Hey im a melbourne born & based Perth Wildcats fan

That ad is great, even in Melbourne, there is no such ad for the Tigers

No wonder they want another team in Melbourne

I say bring back the old Nth Melb Giants (of which i held a membership.......no choice....hated the Tigers and the Magic)

Awesome Ad.........if anyone has the link to the 36ers m'bership drive.....would love to see that as well

Reply #56398 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

That is a good ad, i dont see why its such a problem for adelaide to do one the same. Basketballs biggest asset is the "highlight" factor.

Reply #56597 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754