Anonymous
Years ago

Strapping Tape

Has any one out there got any suggestions as to a source of Leukoplast Tape at a reasonable price. There must be a better way than buying individual rolls from a chemist.

Thanks

Topic #4386 | Report this topic

Skyhook  
Years ago

I might be imagining this but is that post word for word another one from about 6 months ago ?

???

There is a medical supplies warehouse on Magill Rd near the Maid and Magpie- cant remember the name - Try there. About 200m on the same side.

Reply #50930 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Past post on this topic

Veiled advertising..?

Reply #50932 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I was hinting at that too Isaac.

Pretty poor if it is an attempt to do that- ban them i say.

Reply #50933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strewth, all I want to do is be able to buy tape cheaper. I have money to spend but no tape to sell!

Please remove this thread as it has obviously given a mixed message. If you ban me why not ban Skyhook re supporting his bookmaker business. Obviously he was putting out feelers when he mentioned that at $10 you should get onto Melbourne for the premiership. What's the difference?

Reply #50938 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They were just questions.

Hope the responses and the past thread helped.

Reply #50939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No problems - it has been helpful. Unfortunately I have a memory like a sieve!

Reply #50944 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

there is a place near lecornu thats pretty good for that type of stuff. I think its called icm of imf or something like that. I bought 10 rolls when I want there last saved me heaps. its a wholesale place but indivuals cas still purchase.

Reply #50947 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sports & medical Products
1/54 Maple Avenue Forrestville

Ph 8371 5794

They have loads of taping supplies and many support braces from head to toes!!

Reply #50950 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Anonymous # 50938

Relax - no one is going to ban you. Good luck finding "cheap" tape- there is not a lot around.

Maybe make up an alias too there are a lot of people "trolling" sites under 'anonymous'- sorry if you are genuine.

Reply #50954 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

Boys and girls calm down - it was me who asked the question a few months back, not this 'anonymous'. No cheap advertising or an annoying poster here, obviously someone who wanted the same info I did - refer to the link to the thread I started then.

BTW - I went to that place near Le Cornu, I think it is in the suburb of Forrestville? Still not as cheap as what I was hoping.

Reply #50956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SUN MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CENTRE
1234 South Rd Clovelly Park 5042

No this is not free advertising on their part, I actually go there and get tape and braces for my kids. Our podiatrist put us on to them. great range in braces as well

Reply #50958 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Got some at PhysioExtra on Saturday at I THINK $4 a roll, but it was all included in the price (of the visit) so not 100%. Give them a ring if that sounds a good price, but you may only get it if you see a physio.

Reply #50960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know the name of the stuff that you roll on to avoid tape rash - they use it at the AIS, much better that underwrap or anything else.

Reply #50976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I use a Lueku underwrap thats just like foam. Dont know the actual name of it. Means i dont need to shave my ankles. I can only find it at Amcal chemists though.

Reply #51095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its called fairy tape :)

Reply #51096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there is stuff called hyperfix, which is a white underwrap that you sometimes see afl footballers wearing, but unless u buy in bulk it is expensive. If u go into a chemist, ask for non-adheasive tape.

(Mod: Edited.)

Reply #51107 | Report this post

egalitarian  
Years ago

Does hyperfix work if you only dress to the right?

Reply #51123 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#51107)

that is all very much in poor taste and highly offensive

go out at night and go gay bashing do you?

(Mod: I've edited the post.)

Reply #51161 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:44 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754