PositiveSteve
Years ago

Ken Cole Advert

What does everyone think of the Ken Cole advert on social media this afternoon? Looks like the 6ers want to be a values-based organization respecting their history and building a culture for the whole city.

Topic #43877 | Report this topic

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Well, of course that is how they'd like to be seen. No one is going to make an ad campaign that says anything different. But after what they did with Mitch Creek, their credibility is down the shitter and it's going to take a lot more than the token appointment of Ken Cole and a few screens around the place for people to forget about it, especially when we look to be the weakest team in the competition next year on paper.

Reply #703992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cole is a legend in the clubs history and I doubt KC would ever agree to being a token appointment. I don't know him that well but we have met on a few occasions and he is exactly as you seem him, opinionated and forthright. NEVER would agree to tokenism.
If you can't compete with the big guys in the NBL in terms of salary cap. Tuff. Of course LK is a part owner, so please ask LK why not.
Otherwise Bye Bye from the NBL. Enjoy the pain.
Welcome to the LK version of his NBL.

Reply #703994 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Of course LK is a part owner
[citation needed]

Reply #704005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You won't get any written citation but speaking to a former Adelaide player and NBL legend recently retired he certainly confirmed it.
Now with Kestlemans sock puppet Romie Chaudharia's a front man LK has ownership of the 2nd Melbourne team.
The Brisbane ownership still and his finger in the Hawks pie as well.
I think the ownership of the NBL is @98% and someone should go and look at the minutes of the NBL meetings to see the truth.

Reply #704015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Amateur hour

Reply #704016 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754