AJ
Years ago

Cairns/Adelaide - No Stats?

Does anyone know why the Stat's fom the Sixers-Cairns game hasn't been added or even placed on the NBL web site. I would care that much but those stats made my fantasy team suffer big time. (they were left out of this round)

Topic #4401 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

They will get added at a later date. Not sure when. I got 622 for this round without Cattalini.

But the worst part is that the price changes won't occur until after that boxscore is added, and there's someone I want to trade!

Reply #51126 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I didnt get cat or mahers stats from this game. I won anyway but i would still like them.

Reply #51162 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The box scores are now available on NBL website.

Reply #51176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'm still waiting for update as will push me over my opponent (i hope) as lost by 12.

And with Isaac, Cairns have now stuffed up my money 'plans' as was waiting for reevaluation to trade for big bucks.

'Tis a Black day for Cairns ruining all this!

Reply #51250 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:32 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754