Senator11
Years ago

NBL Fantasy and Sportsdeck Season Thread 2018/2019

Thought I'd start a fantasy thread so we can give and receive advice on both formats of the game. I'll start off with my team and what I think my moves will be this week.

NBL Fantasy (870K in the bank)

PG: De Leon (Adnam)
SG: Sobey (Drmic)
SF: Kennedy (Bowen)
PF: Bairstow (Barlow)
C: D. Johnson (Andersen)
6th: Wiley

Trade: De Leon to Randle for 1 week, and downgrade Bairstow and put Barlow on field as starting PF as he is getting enough minutes to warrant it.

Sportsdeck DT (32,500K in the bank)

G: Ware, Sobey (Adnam, Webster)
F: Kennedy, Wiley (Andersen, Drmic)
C: Johnson (Bairstow)

Trade: Happy with this so far, may not need to make any trades this week. Unless there is someone with a super low BE I can grab to make some cash.

Topic #44053 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I started with:

Jackson/Naar
Sobey/Drmic
Wiley/Grida
DJ/Barlow
Boone/Andersen
Ogilvy

Had the top five first-round guys in my team, and the top player as captain, but wasn't planning to have to ditch Jackson this early. I originally planned Martin, but should've picked Norton. Reluctant to gamble on new import guards to start.

Probably looking at swapping Jackson for Randle, and Ogilvy (possible injury concern) to Bowen for fundraising, then upgrading Andersen down the track with the spare cash. I want Newbill but Cairns' schedule sucks.

Reply #708761 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Yeah Cairns schedule do suck, no point in having any of them until round 12 when they have a super fun of doubles. Expect Trimble to be damn expensive by then.

Reckon Jackson and Ogilvy definitely need to go from your side. Jackson was an absolute shadow of his former self. Ogilvy is hit and miss, but doesn't have a favourable schedule.

Reply #708764 | Report this post

kr  
Years ago

Started with

Deleon/Naar
Cotton/Drmic
Gee/Bowen
Wiley/Barlow
Johnson/Long
Ogilvy

My best start out of the blocks yet with a 5th place finish for the round.

I'm thinking of swapping out Deleon for trimble but not sure if i should hold off for a round with adelaide on the double and Cairns only one game. Question marks over Ogilvy and Gee also

Reply #708765 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

kr, how do you know you have a 5th place finish for the round? Rounds still in progress, and rankings don't start till round 3... Unless you're talking about Gameday?

Reply #708769 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The NBL Official league shows rankings. 95 teams in that one.

I think Taipans might be useful for rounds 3-5, but they're up against it when for the same period, there will be players with extra games. Need to be pretty reliable given Cairns games are sparse again after that.

Reply #708782 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I started Cedric in both
RIP

Reply #708791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Comp for fantasy doesn't start till round 3 so it's all about cap building and setting up for round 3vand beyond.

I won the weekly game day comp but the are no prizes this year. Pissweak for the nbl not to even offer some game tickets or merch.

Reply #708793 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Years ago

^^

That was me.

Reply #708794 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Super pissweak!

And it baffles me that points don't count to overall till round 3, what fantasy comp anywhere does this?!? May as well have just drafted a team that I could play from round 3 onwards instead of round 1.

Reply #708798 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Senator haha maybe you are right. I was looking at the 'view team points' and it had a round 1 rank, so I figured that was it. Might have got ahead of myself there.

Just for fun any scores over 743 for the week?

Reply #708805 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, I had 764. Shows me as 1/96.

Wait wait. So points don't actually count until round 3?

While scoring will begin in Round 1, the overall rankings will begin in Round 3.
Do they reset scores? It's not really clear what this means.

Does the schedule for the first two rounds then not count?

Reply #708811 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

That is what I'm being told Isaac, boggles my mind. I still think that points will count, but ranking won't be displayed until after round 3, however I'm in the vast minority, I've asked multiple sources on Twitter and nobody agrees with me... This is what the rules state officially:

8. Site Rankings and Leaderboards

As long as you create a Team prior to the completion of Round 3, your Team is entered in the overall competition. While scoring will begin in Round 1, the overall rankings will begin in Round 3. You can view the overall leaderboard by clicking on your ranking, and then you can see how you are doing in the overall competition over the full season in addition to how you did last week.

Reply #708821 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Has Sportsdeck updated for everyone else? Mine says its still locked.

Reply #708942 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Sportsdeck working fine for me.

Reply #708950 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Not sure what I'm doing in Fantasy yet, wanted to bring in Ware, but he's looked terrible so far, too many mouths to feed at United. Will wait till it opens to have a look.

DT with some fancy DPP movement, I'll be trading out Ware and Wiley and bringing in Boone and Bowen. Leaves my starting 5: DJ, Barlow, Boone, Sobey and Kennedy

Reply #710327 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I traded Cedric and AJ for Randle and Bowen. Randle wasn't brilliant but not horrible either.

Got no other desperate needs, so will probably move out of Randle to Trimble and upgrade Grida to perhaps Kennedy. PG is the difficult roster spot to fill unless they want to make Sobey PG eligible just as his run of doubles ends...

Reply #710333 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Yeah PG position sucks, like your way of thinking though, I was looking at a set and forget PG for the next run of games in Ware, but might have to use it as a pivot for the best PG each week until someone get's an added position who is consistent.

Reply #710351 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Randle and Wiley out, Trimble and Boone in.

Reply #710355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couple of added positions I've seen are Sobey and McCarron are now PG/SG. In this case, I'll trade out Randle, move Sobey to PG and bring Gliddon into SG. Wiley will turn into Boone, leaving me with on court team of: Sobey, Gliddon, Kennedy, Barlow, Boone, Johnson

Reply #710539 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I dropped Randle and Grida for Newbill and Hodgson. Starters are: Sobey, Newbill, Wiley, DJ, Boone, Barlow. Wiley will hopefully improve; still a double-double threat at least.

I could almost get Kennedy and another import, but not quite the ones I wanted. If only Gee wasn't so poor so far. So I figured turning Grida's spot into a contributor was worth it. Lemanis loves Hodgson and their schedule is solid.

Arguments against Kennedy is competition for minutes at United, and one of his games propping up his average is from a 4OT outing. Ware and Goulding aren't going to go without their stats for long.

In the absence of Ogilvy, I'm holding Andersen. Means on the bench I still have three starters - Andersen, Hodgson and Drmic.

Reply #710648 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Years ago

Is Ogilvy a definite injury out this round?

Reply #710653 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Perhaps not. Seen it suggested he's likely to play.

Reply #711123 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I read today that both O'Gilvy and White are set to play against Brisbane.

Reply #711130 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

After the Newbill out, I gambled on swapping him to the bench for Drmic. Slight loss on that with Drmic getting 50 in two games, Newbill 60+ in one.

I've slipped a few spots in the league comp, but have Boone (C), Barlow, Andersen and Naar still to play today.

A lot of guys others would have that I don't had good rounds which hurt - Kay, Trimble, Gliddon, White, Cotton, etc. Brandt huge too. Cadee still somehow getting stats!

The top team for the round so far started Trimble, Kay, Brandt and Sobey - all went 100+!

Reply #711877 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Trimble, Kay and Brandt don't have doubles next week so that team will take a hit then. You can't trade in this comp based on 1 week, you have to look at the schedule in blocks of around 3-4 games.

Reply #711886 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Regardless, Brandt and Kay are good holds right now. I will be trying to get one of them in a round or so. There's a good sequence from Adelaide to NZ/Melb to Sydney/Perth. Point guard spot post-Sobey is toughest as the Wildcats PGs aren't massive producers, Ware isn't doing heaps yet and Jackson is still flaky. Trimble solid but bad schedule post-Sobey. Cadee not hopeless but schedule doesn't line up. Breakers PGs aren't ideal.

The bench half-points are so damaging, I think you have to favour trades for your stud starters and half-ignore the cheap guys unless the schedule is woeful for a long period.

McCarron could be an option if he gets going, and I generally favour picking up a position (e.g., PG/SG as PG, SG/SF as SG, etc) but it's a huge price to pay if he's fighting with Kennedy, Goulding and Ware for stats.

Reply #712003 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Love the guy who won this round - had Sobey as captain, plus Trimble, Kay and Brandt as starters, who all went for 100+ too. Then Barlow (61) and Blanchfield (55). Massive.

Reply #712076 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

When's the new Bullets import cleared to play? Could be a good option this week as Bullets have 2 weeks of doubles still on the schedule.

Reply #712211 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

RDT - no trades
Fantasy - Johnson -> Bogut and Adnam -> Naar

Reply #712444 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Nov 4 for Patterson.

My trades (unless I change my mind) -

Newbill to McCarron
Wiley to Kennedy

Bit of a gamble. McCarron could just as well fail in two games to surpass Newbill's one. And I still don't like Kennedy much (and think Wiley is due) but slim pickings amongst the better scheduled teams and he at least seems to get stats somehow. With McCarron, there are just no other big-stat-getting guards besides Sobey.

Reply #712463 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Ware looks like he's back for the G category. Think you're fairly safe with McCarron and Kennedy, McCarron is prob right on his correct price point. Kennedy still puts up a great fantasy score even in a bad game, and I think he'll get it going this week if Goulding is out, lineup looks better not having that 6th star needing minutes.

Reply #712487 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Had someone confirm on Twitter that the awkward wording about R3 is correct and that points towards the grand prize only count from R3 onwards. R1-2 can win you the weekly prize but nothing else.

So anyone gunning for the $10k should probably have picked ignoring R1-2 other than trying to raise team value.

Reply #712595 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Who's everyone using as their Captain?
I went with Bogut. Is that the correct approach?

Reply #712669 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Saw a headline suggesting Bogut had back pain, but might've just been Sydney foxing?

Good choice if you've got him.

I went with DJ for a last hurrah before he's traded out.

9/11 players with doubles this round so hopefully they perform.

Reply #712694 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Yeah I've gone Bogut, can't be long till he starts getting some double doubles.

Reply #712695 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Overall rank 57 prior to tonights game and have Bogut (C), Boone, Kennedy and Barlow to come and on the bench Adnam and Bowen. Big games please Bogie!

Reply #713855 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Is there some exploit or tactic that I am missing??
I looked at the team that was winning the round (at one point) did a quick add, and his total Salary was over $13M. He had a really stacked bench.

Reply #714058 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Players rise and fall in value based on their stats (I think). In other leagues I've played, it was based on demand.

In the NBL comp, supposedly, what you're meant to do is pick based on this for the first two rounds (which don't ultimately count) and fundraise, then start going for points.So, go for cheap guys that will get stats. I just went for points from the start, won R1 overall, but have been crap since!

My team is worth 11.4m. R4 winner has a team worth 11.3m. Found one further down that was 11.8m - they had a team similar to mine, but Bogut instead of McCarron which was a massive difference this round.

Reply #714115 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Finishing 5th for the round and 4th overall! This puts real pressure on my trades now. Gut is telling me to trade out Bogut and bring him back for his doubles. Have done the math and even if he's over 2 mill I'll still have the cash to bring him back. I figure if Bogut sticks to around his average 65-70 you're losing points on say a guy like Long who has 3 weeks of doubles now, and if he reaches his average 40-45 points then I could be losing up to 20 pts per week by keeping Bogut. The 3 teams above me do have Bogut and I expect them to hold. I've roughly drawn up my trades up to round 8 and the route I take by moving Bogut should net me more points in the grand scheme of things.

Reply #714122 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Thanks for that. I'm an idiot.
I thought "Team of the Week" was an actual team. :-(

I sucked this week, I opted to not trade out Goulding or even bench him :-(
Do we know when he'll be back? Or should I trade him out?

Reply #714187 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Surely you'd have to get rid of Goulding, depends who you can get in for him though based on your extra cash? NBL is terrible with their injury updates too so we prob won't find out...although Perth have already said Damo will be out for another couple of weeks, would be good if all teams were more transparent like the AFL, at least they list their teams the night before a round starts.

Reply #714269 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Captain choice is going to be tough too this week, Trimble, Kennedy, Boone and Long all options on my side...

Reply #714290 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't think Goulding has travelled this round. You should've traded him.

I've dropped DJ and Sobey for Kay and Long. Long has six games in three rounds. Kay should be a reasonably long-term hold. Only Bowen (who almost everyone has) and Drmic have single games.

Reply #714291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do we think guys?

C. Ware DJ Kennedy (V)
Barlow Long (C)
Bogut
Trimble

Bench:

Narr
Drmic
Bowen
Andersen
Hogdson

Reply #714381 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you don't already have Romelo Trimble or Andrew Bogut you should.
I don't get this. Kings have 3 games in 3 rounds. Taipans 4 in 3. Long, for example, has 6. Kay has 5. And both are cheaper than Bogut. Bogut is not doubling Kay's output.

Is it purely to get the price increase assuming they keep putting up stats? Wouldn't their price hit an equilibrium at some point based on their statistical output?

I would've thought the main risk was having to account for buying a more expensive Bogut in R8? And even then, you need to account for him not getting injured.

Reply #714466 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Oh gees, I just suck at this.

Guess who I traded in for Goulding?
Hint, I used the 6th Man position.

Brought in Brandt. FMD.
and I made him VC.

Made Trimble captain, should have just kept Bogut

Buy hey, at least I have Froling on my bench.

Reply #716019 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Will have dropped from 4th overall to 71st overall when lockout ends. :(

Refs ruined Kennedy and Long with bogus calls.

Reply #716036 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I jumped several hundred spots. Traded for Kay and Long. Made Kay captain which turned out to be the right move.

McCarron 74
Kennedy 58 (screwed by refs)
Barlow 31 (everyone has him, so not fussed)
Long 83 (fouled out very quickly!)
Boone 89
Kay 250 (doubled)

Will probably be trading out Hodgson and Drmic.

Reply #716075 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

You got 4 United players there which means if you downgrade on the bench, you will definitely have to hold 2 United players when they have single games in 2 weeks time. Could work long term, but most teams seem to be trading to maximise double rounds.

Reply #716105 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Unless you have purely Melbourne and New Zealand players starting this round, you're going to cop a single round somewhere.

I will move two United players after R6, probably into Wildcats or Hawks. Then Long into a King. And the remaining two United players after their R8 double. Move the expensive ones first, bench any single gamers to reduce the hit.

There are people holding Bogut through three singles. And Trimble. That isn't maximising doubles?

Right now, the issue with dropping Hodgson/Drmic is that the double game teams are United (I have enough of them as it is) and Breakers (no great options besides Wesley and I can't afford him and Steindl together). But something like Hodgson/Drmic into Cotton/Steindl could be an upgrade.

Reply #716204 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Yeah I get it, but still need to maximise as many positions as possible on the double. I've decided to hold Trimble throughout even though he has a couple of singles, no point bringing Ware in now when I've also got enough United players.

Think I'll be trading Gliddon to Wesley (after moving some players around), and Drmic to Steindl for the cash grab.

Watching Randle to see if he can pick up his game prior to their doubles when Cats and Kings have good runs. Next week will most likely turn Barlow and Kennedy/Boone into Cotton and Kay.

Reply #716226 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I have turned Hodgson and Drmic into Wesley and Grida. Not really interested in Grida, but I only have one player otherwise to trade in R8, so might as well have two Breakers. Also want all doubled starters. And no point getting Ware and having to trade, or Cotton a round early because there aren't many great trades out of Melbourne in R7 besides Perth (already have Kay) or Illawarra.

Reply #716293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How can I tell which players are going up and down. Are there break even scores available like in AFL fantasy

Reply #716307 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

I've only seen BE's for Sportsdeck, NBL Fantasy prices are capped at 100K per week. As in they can't have a price rise of more than 100K and I'd presume they can't drop more than 100K either going week to week.

Reply #716319 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Came across this.

https://stocklight.com/news/nbl-fantasy-cheat-sheet-2018-19?utm_source=fantasy_nbl&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=fantasy_nbl_tweet

Reply #716604 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Having trouble deciding what I want to do this week...

Trimble, Kennedy, Barlow, Wesley, Long, Boone

Think I'm keeping Trimble for the season, the rest of the PG's are lack lustre, Randle finally had a good game, but Lisch was out. Common sense mover would be Barlow to Cotton and Boone/Wesley to Kay. Terrico is tempting at his price if he's back this week over Cotton...Bogut definitely comes in next week.

Reply #717725 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Wesley to Kay and Steindl to Terrico this week.

Reply #718002 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I went to Norton and Cotton. Already have Kay. Don't like Steindl. Could've held McCarron at PG and got Blanchfield instead, but the PG stocks are pretty average while Adelaide and Cairns have a poor schedule. Plus McCarron is almost guaranteed to drop heavily in price again. Should've taken Ware instead, and now held him next two rounds before making a PG switch.

Reply #718016 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Everyone bar Perth and Sydney have a crap schedule now till round 11. I brought in Trimble in round 5 and he can stay all season as my PG. Instead of Steindl to Terrico, I've been able to turn Froling into Terrico, Froling has a terrible BE. So my team looks like this:

PG: Trimble (Adnam)
SG: Kennedy (Bowen)
SF: Terrico (Steindl)
PF: Kay (Barlow)
C: Long (Hodgson)
6th: Boone

Next week I'll be downgrading Barlow or Hodgson pending on prospects, and Long will become Bogut.

Reply #718019 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Norton paid off. Cotton not so much.

I'm a bit sick of Andersen but he has a double, so likely to swap Long for Bogut and Wesley for Trimble perhaps, cash permitting.

Kay as captain was the right move. Hope no one went with Long instead!

Reply #719086 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Yeah went Kay captain too, moved back up to 91st. Also glad I went Terrico instead of Cotton.

Trades this week will be Barlow to Vague and Long to Bogut. All of my players will be on doubles this week and surely this team can climb right back up into contention.

PG: Trimble (Adnam)
SG: Kennedy (Bowen)
SF: Terrico (Steindl)
PF: Kay (Vague)
C: Bogut (Hodgson)

Reply #719101 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I have gone from Long and Wesley to Bogut and Lisch, latter being a nervy pick. Newley bit risky, Randle makes it more awkward getting Trimble at a later date. Terrico would've given me four Cats needing to be traded out in a few weeks whereas Lisch can be theoretically held for the rest of the season.

Norton/Naar
Cotton/Bowen
Kennedy/Grida
Kay/Barlow
Bogut/Andersen
Lisch

Think you've probably got me beat at almost every position though.

Currently ranked 16th.

Reply #720578 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

16th, nice! Seems like it's easy to move up and down the rankings, was 5th overall a few weeks ago, sacrificed a few moves for long term strength which dropped me a fair bit, I'm quite positive I can make a decent climb back up the standings this round. Bogut seems like the lock for captaincy, Kay not far behind. If Cotton misses a game or too, Kay is tempting as his usage will prob skyrocket.

Reply #720620 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've now kept Long and dropped Cotton for White. Can't risk more missed games. Threw two trades at Cotton for all of one game. What a waste.

Reply #720705 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

I'm sure you're not the only one, 29% Cotton ownership prior to the round commencing.

Reply #720720 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Need big games from Boone and Kennedy, otherwise holding them will have well and truly burnt me.

Reply #721693 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Think I'm going to bring in Cotton and Brandt this week, Patterson is very tempting, but might pick him up closer to his doubles.

Reply #722112 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, that Cotton move has been pretty damaging. He'd already missed one game before I dumped him, then missed another before returning for two strong games.

So not only did I end up with struggling White instead, I threw away two trades, one of which could've been used to improve my hapless bench. Long on the bench was at least worth 70/2 in the one game, but Naar/Grida/Andersen were pitiful. Anyone with Patterson, Hodgson, Jawai, etc on the bench is killing me.

I dropped Kennedy and Barlow for Trimble and Lisch. Norton has slumped with Martin back. The Hawks all have doubles this week but besides Long I don't need to trade to the schedule. So, might be Norton to the bench, Long for Jawai, and upgrade Naar who often seems averse to getting stats.

Reply #723158 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

I think this week I'll be trading White to Patterson and maybe make a bench move like Steindl to Wear who seems to have found some form and is dirt cheap. Lots of cheap bench options with good schedules, Wear, Kickert, Walker to name a few.

Reply #723195 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Any other decent value options for the bench?

Reply #723196 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Waiting a week for Patterson, this week is White to Newbill and Vague to Wear.

Reply #723375 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I ended up keeping Long and instead doing Norton and White to Jawai and Hall. Leaves me only one Cat to trade next round meaning I can trade Kay and a Hawks scrub for DJ and Patterson or something like that. Long will have value again in two rounds and for one of them he has a single when almost everyone else does anyway, so no great loss.

Jawai and Hall were mediocre in the first game, but have a good schedule to come.

My brother considered Loe but went with Wear. Ouch.

Reply #723687 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not unhappy to have traded Norton despite his double for the round! 7 points in the first game.

Reply #723987 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Lineup for upcoming round.

PG: Melo (Adnam)
SG: Patterson (Bowen)
SF: Newbill (Kuany)
PF: DJ - 36ers (Wear)
C: Bogut (Brandt)
6th: Long

Reply #725494 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Patterson to Sobey and Hodgson to Johnson. Chasing from around a ranking of 100, no point trying to build the team long term, I'll just try and jag a few spots up the ranking each week.

Reply #726729 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I have ditched Bogut for this round and possibly the season. Ranked in the 30s now, so no chance of getting anywhere with the usual suspects. Rolling the dice. Went Bogut/Grida to Wesley/Moore.

Reply #728229 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Mate Moores likely done for the season so reverse that shit.

Reply #728242 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

I too am way off the mark so trading Wiley to Kay (most ppl will be targeting Wesley this week) and Newbill (who has been trash) to Conger. Tempted to put Bogut on my bench and play Brandt for the double, but Bogut has dominated 36ers in the past.

Reply #728248 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Outside the box moves. Long to Boone and Conger to Patterson.

PG: Trimble
SG: Sobey
SF: Patterson
PF: Wesley
C: Bogut

Reply #730114 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Recovered a bit. Now 23rd all up, with Trimble, Kenny and Andersen still to play tonight.

Trimble/Kenny
Kennedy/Bowen
Patterson/Moore
Long/Andersen
Boone/Jawai
Ware

Ware's had a poor round. Should've got McCarron but he burnt me last time. Jawai's missing the second game this round, but I'm dropping him this week anyway.

Kennedy was a good move, as was captaining Long and continuing without Bogut. Five players this round have better stats than Bogut and I started four of them, so fantasy life could be worse.

Wesley got 27 for the round. Happy I ditched him the other week.

Reply #732490 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:04 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754