cheezeburger
Years ago

Whats MJ doing now?

so whats michael jordan up to these days.a bit of sweet fa i think.whens he gonna give back to the game.can he do it with out opening uo his wallet?i dont think so.

Topic #4415 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Shouldn't that read "Whom" is MJ doing now?

Reply #51304 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

thats fair

Reply #51305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trying to get some ownership in NBA team I think. Smokes alot of cigars and plays alot of golf these days too. I think he is pretty well off finacially

Reply #51310 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What does he need to give back to the game that the game can't give to itself? This is not the NBL and needing support. Short of running a charity, which he may well do quietly, what else could he get up to to give back to the game?

Reply #51327 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

He does run a charity - several, in fact. The Michael Jordan Foundation, the James Jordan Foundation ..... the list goes on.

Cheezeburger - order less cheeze and more burger next time.

Reply #51328 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Get him into a coaching role.

Reply #51354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You think he is pretty well off financially? omg lol

Reply #51369 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Think MJ is into motorcycle racing.Read an article about his team jordan suzuki racing. The team takes part in the north american motorcycle championship.Jordan only runs the team,but the article said he loved to ride bikes on the street.

Reply #51376 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Yu hoping he comes out of retirement Cheeze to play for the Hawks? When are you going to realise they are a lost cause. lol

Reply #51386 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Check it out cheeseburger!!

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/michaeljordan

;)

Reply #51393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HAsnt he done enough for the game?

Reply #51394 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Give back to the game? He is the game Cheeze. You should be asking "When are the Hawks going to field a decent team?"

What is 'Nique doing for the game, or Blair Rasmussen, or any of those other Hawk legends?

Reply #51404 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Nique is the GM

Reply #51407 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

And a fine job he is doing too.

Reply #51410 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

you could do better?

Reply #51414 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah so i have to bag jordan to get this forum pumping again do i?

Reply #51468 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

the truth is i dont care what hes doing anyway.

Reply #51469 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Michael Jordan is 'Driving Safe!'

Reply #51533 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

MJ is sitting back on the edge of the 9th green, with a big ar$e cigar in the left hand, putter in the right. He's lighting the cigar with $100 bills.....

He turns to Sir Charles, gives him a wink......

MJ says "Bet you $10 thou that I sink the putt"

Sir Charles replies "My ar$e, you make it and I'll pay you double that.."

MJ lines up the putt, he closes his eyes and turns his head to Sir Charles, takes one hand off the putter...it's slow motion..... he swings.... he connects, the ball travels towards the hole, he does the caddyshack 'nah nah nah nah nah...'

Suddenly Craig Ehlo jumps up from the bunker... naked.... He jumps and runs towards the ball, he's trying to play D on it, he dives, but too late, nothing but the bottom of the bucket. Ehlo's life has been shattered a second time by the man...Some commenter then starts sreaming 'bulls win... bulls win'...

Sir Charles does a Happy Gilmore and snaps Craig Ehlo then MJ strolls towards the hole, looks at the commentor and slowly shakes his head and gives a wink..... No doubt... Sir Charles then walks over to MJ and dumps a wad of $100 in his lap. Jordan laughs and tells Sir Charles to keep his chump change cause they are about to jump Jordan's private jet and hit Vegas..... Poker anyone????

Reply #51536 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

hahahaha nice

Reply #51542 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

TR my man whats up wit the hawks these days?

Reply #51546 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Cheeze, your lads have finally signed the 2006 All-Rookie First Team player in Salim. I'll put money on it that this lad will light it up and will be fighting with Bogut, Nate Robinson, Williams boys and Paul for ROY honours.

Also signed is some stiff in John Edwards.... This kid has huge stats for a seven footer, .8 boards pg, .16 block pg, and 1.2 point per game. Quality pickup.....

A better signing was a Euro, Batista from Uruguay, 6-10 and 122 kg. In the 2005 FIBA Americas Championships, when he averaged 18 points and 15 rebounds. He signed a 2 year deal for $400,000 each year. He's cheap and if he can average 1/2 of those stats then he'll be more than worth it. He'll be backing up Marvin and Al.

In all honesty, it's gonna be a long seasons, your best bet is to trade your 2006 First rounder and try and get a decent centre this season with that pick (chuck in Harrington if you have to. Look towards NO with Magloire, NO would take your 1st round and Harrington for him). Real thin in the tall timber which is gonna hurt on the boards. No-one is going to be scared of taking it to the hole against the hawks.

2006 draft looks very average, with the top projected players being all swingmen and PG's, something the Hawks don't need. Tank the 2006 seasons, and fingers crossed in 2007 Greg Oden will fall into your lap. With the current crew things will improve.

Playoff bound by 2008....

Here is a link to read about your beloved Hawks:

http://www.nbadraft.net/2005-06hawks.asp

Reply #51595 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Is Tom Gugliotta gonna sign again with the Hawks TR?

Reply #51596 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Googs looked like possibly signing in Chi-town. They need some veteran locker room leadership...

That's the last I heard and that was about a month ago..

Reply #51621 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah fair call TR.2006 drafts lottery picks are swingmen and pg's.we could take a pg but its a pf/c where after.i wanna wait till 2007 to build.but can the hawks put in another 2 seasons of struggling.john edwards is just there to through his body around and pick of fouls.batista was wanted by many teams.the hawks beat them to it.salim should of gone top 20.but i think his height dropped him down to second round.great pick.should be the go to man after joe johnson.

Reply #51648 | Report this post

The hawks well and truly struggle, as does cheeze's posts in general.

Reply #51958 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah your posts are like vlade divac's career now.

Reply #52059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

probably just playing golf, his son is playing now, he's only 6 feet tall but he's just 16 and has some skill

Reply #52071 | Report this post

Dreama  
Years ago

i wonder what car he is drivin as well

Reply #52706 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:55 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754