AshT
Years ago

Betting: WNBL Round 6

Today;

Dandenong Rangers +12.5 @ 1.95

This really does seem a ridiculous price after Rangers turned the corner Friday. Canberra are looking an overrated team right now IMO. Having begun the season impressively over the winless Flames and slow to start Boomers they appear to have a couple of players who's form has dropped. Griffin has hauled them over the line a couple of times and in the recent 5pt win over Sydney they only won the one quarter. Rangers certainly don't lack the talent when they fire and even seem to have the better depth right now. I notice some +13.5 around and with a win prices at over 7.00 & 8.00 I took a bit of that too. A blowout Canberra's way would surprise me.

Topic #44314 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Never back the Rangers

Reply #717249 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Thankfully there's always junk time to bail out a bet gone wrong.

Reply #717432 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:06 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754