Jasmine
Years ago

Farley's D

Do you think there has been an improvement in Farley's D so far this season? I think so, I think the effort on D is clearly there at the moment. In fact, the whole team's defense looks much better than last year.

Topic #4459 | Report this topic

Stephon  
Years ago

Agree completely.

Farley has been given some pretty tough assignments so far in Crawford, Rillie, Mee and CJ, and so far has done an excellent job.

Dusty and Holmes also deserve credit for playing improved defence IMO.

If we can keep holding teams to under 100 we will win our fair share of games this year.

Reply #51753 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

he worked CJ over a few times - plenty of shuffle and stab - kept the intensity up

he was on song ealy last night

could have nearly squeezed a couple of dunks in

definitely delivered last night

Reply #51754 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah he had a great game, i thought he was very composed and did not blaze really tough shots like he sometime does. Just a great game from him.

Reply #51756 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:03 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754