Isaac
Years ago

Joe Ingles quote after response to Detroit fans

Here's the slightly longer video of him hitting the shot, blowing the kiss and then yapping at the courtside fans.

Same game, here's Ingles calling Blake Griffin a flopper (they were both at LAC together which probably explains why Blake takes it so well).

There are some funny responses on r/NBA, including:
"Hello 911.. Joe Ingles coming to beat me up"
And then this classic chain.

Topic #44638 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You've got to love the guy.

Great player and a real role model to Aussie kids playing basketball

Reply #728542 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Nice interview with him on the Woj podcast
The Woj Pod - Joe Ingles

Reply #728549 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

He doesn't have nearly enough game to talk the smack he does. Been a Jazz fan since 1996 and he is one of the very few I can ever remember for them being so petty, regularly. I had far more respect for Raja Bell, similar attitude but just more likable. Ingles 'way' is not really the Jazz way, traditionally. Its always been an organization that is get the job done, with minimal fuss.

He's maximised his talent for sure, but his shtick is not for everyone.

Reply #728557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol you make that comment as though Ingles smack is a regular thing. It ain't!

Reply #728569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

highly doubt that is an actual jazz fan or else they would know that and at least have some idea about the type of player jingles is

Reply #728572 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

I've seen him for 3.5 years do it. I don't like the constant talk he has in game for other players. No idea what you're watching of its some sort of surprise to you. He's the cockiest Jazzman I've ever seen. Makes Bryon Russell look meek.

Reply #728588 | Report this post

Food for thought  
Years ago

Oh no, he's too cocky! I swear some basketball fans are scared of personality.

Reply #728602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey jazz fan since 1996 have you heard of a sweet wallflower called Carlos Boozer?

Reply #728730 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

Boozer was good, when he played.

Only time he ever talked shit was screaming out every time he missed a free throw.

Reply #728750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You have a bias because you support the Jazz. From the outside Boozer was one of the biggest wankers of his time

Reply #728780 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754