Dr Bullshit
Years ago

Payton Signs With Miami

I don't know how old the news is but Gary Payton has signed with Miami, obviously again in search of a championship. I can't see how he's going to get the number of shots he wants in that team. I can't recall how much it was for, but he's not getting much. Retiring at the end of this coming season? what does everyone else think.

Topic #4464 | Report this topic

zmourning  
Years ago

aiiiitgt

Reply #51825 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

should have finished by now, its sad to see him chase a title. He deserves one but its kinda pathetic. Will be interesting to see how the heat spread their shots though.

Reply #51850 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

He chased one in LA aswell, he could be playing for many yrs to come if he's that desparate.

Reply #51853 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

cant believe that miami even wanted him after what happened in LA. how many rosters has he been on in the last few years? 5 or something?

Reply #51876 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

I thought I heard Shaq wanted him on the team. Not having seen any NBA lately is Wade a point or shooting guard? Could be insurance after last season's play-offs at the right price.

Reply #51881 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Twenty four - That would be Seattle, Milwaukee, Lakers, Celtics, Hawks, Heat.

Reply #51903 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

wade will play sg for of the time with j will the starting point, with payton the backup now i guess.

Reply #51946 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:10 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754