waynepics
Years ago

wayne mcdaniel

anyone know where i can find pics and/bio of wayne "big mac" mcdaniel ?

thanks

Topic #4481 | Report this topic

Nino  
Years ago

Why not try google

Reply #52056 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Who is Wayne McDaniel?

Reply #52138 | Report this post

michaelredd  
Years ago

ex hobart devils player aint he?

Reply #52183 | Report this post

40th Street Black  
Years ago

The Big Mac was a prolific scorer in the NBL and a former Sixer. In Adelaide 1983 he averaged 26.5 pts and 11.5 rpg, I believe from there he went to Newcastle and then to Hobart. He was built like the proverbial brick shithouse.

Mac walked to a different beat and after basketball he went into acting. You may have seen him on some episodes of "Fat Pizza" and introducing the Batman ride on the Gold Coast.

Don't know where he is and what he's up to now though.

Reply #52184 | Report this post

waynepics  
Years ago

thanks guys ..

tried doing the google search but only found info relating to Gaze's 600th ...

thanks again

Reply #52400 | Report this post

green1  
Years ago

Maybe you should try asking him - he may give them depending on why you want them.
He is court announcing for the Sydney Kings so you can contact them ..... that is ... after two years you still have the want to get photo's.

Reply #154644 | Report this post

stephen  
Years ago

Lol i am coached by wayne mcdaniel 'Big Mac'. i can play all positions.

Reply #185953 | Report this post

elliott  
Years ago

Hi guys, Wayne is doing quite well as a thespian. He's is acting in both plays, and feature films. "the mask 2" and "superman". Also plays at both the Sydney opera house and darlo theatre. Edmond, Festen and This is how it goes. Apart from this Mac is coaching young adults in his first love basketball.

Reply #206484 | Report this post

keith hazell  
Years ago

I played with Wayne in HS and college,I am desparatly trying to find him juat to say hello. If anyone sees him tell him..."Dinah,give me six more bowls!"

Reply #215214 | Report this post

sam mcdaniel  
Years ago

hey guys my names sam and im wayne mcdaniels son.
im not joking.

Reply #237140 | Report this post

Wayne
Did indeed play for the Sixers and was credited with this saying when he stepped off the plane:
'It will be an honour for the players to play with me.'
Not the best start but Wayne turned out to be a real good guy.

Reply #237145 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:19 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754