Dr Bullshit
Years ago

Tonight's NBL Game

Who does everyone think is going to win? I reckon brisbane might get up with Black back. Its in townsville so i reckon this one might be really close.

Topic #4502 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Crocs. I thought that Black back would help Brisbane, but who have they got that will slow down Newley? No one fast enough who has height.

And then the Crocs still have Calvary and Abney who can hold their own, plus Rillie, Rose, Robertson, Lowery, etc. I think it might be close, but Townsville are my tip. Bullets are 1-3 and another loss will put them behind the pack a bit!

Reply #52321 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

And not forgetting the impact, or lack thereof, my new favourite player will have, Mr Bobby Baywatch Brannen (or "B Cubed").

I so want him to be the player of the game so Fox has to interview him post-game:

Steve C: So...Bobby...um...what was the lead-up for this game like?

BBB: You mean besides getting busted for appearing as a 31-year-old carpenter from Sydney called Dave with my naked girlfriend in a magazine called 100% Home Girls when the owner of my team also owns the nation's biggest childcare centre network AND I've already been busted for cannabis? Besides that, it's been a pretty normal week.

Reply #52326 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Big Bad Ball Brandishing Bobby Brannen - isnt he still playing?

Reply #52330 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

AFAIK he's playing - he copped a "suspended" sentence.

And Bobby, if you've Googled your name to see what everyone's saying about you and found this site and have read all the stuff by me:

I'm a former Danish cycling star who also got busted for drugs. I still live in Denmark - very anonymously, I might add - so it would be very difficult for you to try and track me down.

Plus, I think you're a really great guy.

Reply #52333 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

And we think corn-rows on white guys are great. Almost as good as dreadlocks and tea-cosies.

Keep it real Bobby. You're my homeboy.

Reply #52339 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Well looks like brisbane are up by 15 at the half. BBBB Bobby Brannen with only 5 pts and 5 boards. I hope everyone tipped Townsville

Reply #52359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

116 to 107 win by the Bullets set up by a blistering 69 point first half which included 10 made 3 pointers.
Black had 24, Rucker 23 and Mackinnon 16 and 13 and totally dominated Newley.
Calvary had a game high 33 for the Crocs, Abney chipped in with 19 and 12 but precious little else to write home about.

Reply #52378 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:35 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754