Anonymous
Years ago

Adelaide Fellas first home game

This Friday at Wayville. Tip off 7:30pm. Come support the girls.

Topic #4511 | Report this topic

what the  
Years ago

excellent article from boti on laura the other day.

should be a great season early

can't wait for the double header with jackson at the dome in january

Reply #52388 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

pity sturt have their junior presentation night on friday as well

Reply #52389 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Sturt has a habbit of having functions when the sixers and fellas play.

Reply #52390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You guys are awesome, at any stage lets just hang shit on the best club in South Australia. So what if they are having a junior presentation night.

Reply #52397 | Report this post

FreddyFelcher  
Years ago

Best club in S.A?? I agree no need to hang shit on the club, but cmon certainly not the BEST club..

Reply #52404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did they not just prove that at State Champs this year and once again at Winter Grand Finals totals

Reply #52405 | Report this post

FreddyFelcher  
Years ago

No not really.. howd they go at Senior level.....? hehe

Reply #52406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

State Champs Overall Best CLub Trophy, Where is it sitting at the moment. I think third place to both mens and womens teams is respectable.

Reply #52408 | Report this post

Globo Gym  
Years ago

Maybe Sturt should have their junior presentation day/night on Winter season grand final Day (like South) but unlike south I think Sturt would have had too many teams double booked.

Reply #52414 | Report this post

Pioneer  
Years ago

Hey AJ what's you problem with Sturt?

I've lost count how many little snipes you've had against them.

So, tell us, what don't you like about them......make it a big hit, don't keep sniping, get it off your chest, you'll feel better :)

Reply #52475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only reason sturt won it this year is bcause North didn't nominate their 21 girls. If they had and they won, then they would have won girls and overall!

Reply #52477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you will find Sturt beat North by a bit more than points for one grade. Even if they had won and Sturt finished 2nd in 21 Women North wouldn't have won.

Also if Under 10's had been in it Sturt would have won everything.

Would've, should've, could've never won a race!

Reply #52479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why don't we have a tipping comp for the girls?

Reply #52484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sturt are not the only Club, the Bearcats have theirs as well. So we won't be at the Fellas.

As both a Bearcat family with 2 kids playing, and a regular Fellas supporter, to say we are disappointed is an understatement.

I know I want my cake etc etc but I wish for my families sake there was more communication and therefore no clashes.

Reply #52494 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Lets just say i'm a disgruntled customer

Reply #52495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So AJ you go posting your gripes on a public forum. Very smart.

Reply #52498 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Well i was asked, now lets get this thred back onto the topic it should be, the Adelaide Fellas first home game. How much are tickets

Reply #52501 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

i agree this thread turned to bull shit afta about the third post and sturt copyed dandy ofcourse there gonna b good

Reply #52550 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Some clubs have Junior Presentation Night on Friday beacause the tradition has been to hold it the day after AFL G/F day. Unfortunately, this year that day clashed with Junior Div1 Grand Final day.
To hold it on the following Sunday is a problem as it is in holidays and many families go away. The Saturday night is a 36ers home game, so the 30th Sept was chosen, then we find out that Fellas play at home.
You can NEVER please everybody. Perhaps next year we all send the AFL our plans to ensure their grand Final day does not clash with planned presentation days.
Also one to the Crows as their presentation night is Friday, and one to the Power as they have chosen Saturday night.

Reply #52584 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:19 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754