AJ
Years ago

NBL web site

The NBL webe site has got a new front page. It looks different but alot more vibrant

Topic #4517 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought they might have done more then just introducing a new colour scheme (like updating NBL & team history. Currently Sydney has only won 1 championship)

Reply #52489 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure why they put their new tagline "Live and Amazing" down the bottom of the page, linked it to nothing, and made it have a stupid logo.

Other than that, I have always liked the clean style of their site. Wish they'd improve the stats and add better photos and video though.

Reply #52491 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Live & Amazing logo looks very ordinary indeed.

Good to see they have finally done an article about the 3 point shoot out that was held PRE-SEASON!!! at the Blitz.

Why did it take so long to run an article?!?!

Reply #52507 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Wow, that live and amazing logo is dreadful.. I hope no one got paid for that effort.

Reply #52641 | Report this post

michael  
Years ago

there game channel is horrible sometimes it doesnt even work and you have to atch just the score not like NBA you can see who shoots and all that does anyone know another good game channel for NBL

Reply #52703 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

NBL site has story about the Melb Tigers new club song. It was written by Adam Thompson former Choc starfish frontman! He also wrote the 36ers club song !! Wonder if he wrote the new NBl song!?

Reply #52783 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754