Mmmm
Years ago

The exodus from South Women Continue

More players leaving South for Southern. Southern should have a strong team next season.
Who will be next to leave Glenn's enclave?

Topic #4527 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

2 players hardly an exodus, and these where predictable given one of their husbands nature, the other one will be missed but one would wish them both well.
Stop the bitching and shit stirring or the dirty laundry that is not general public knowledge will be aired and slander and defamation caused will be pursued

Reply #52590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

apart from Tracy who else has left?

Reply #52593 | Report this post

RalphMalph  
Years ago

Getting fiery in this post,

Maybe annonymous should organise a rumble and everyone can duke it out in a carpark somewhere.

someone bring the Fonz so Cunningham does not get his butt kicked.

It's just basketball people!

people should be able to change teams whenever they want and not have any bad blood.

eg: Bradtke!!!!!

Reply #52600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

surprising so many players are leaving south especially with super coach at the helm. have heard that their two best players will be leaving after silly season aswell. good decision by south to give their coach from last season the boot. can see its working out well 4 them

Reply #52601 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

well there best player Kelson, isnt leaving, only the Giraffe as far as i know.

Reply #52602 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I'm worried about the bloodbath in the carpark though. Will anonymous wear a hood and baggy clothing to protect his/her identity?

Reply #52604 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Please do not let this lead to another slanging match.

Reply #52611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

C'mon people enough with the bitching of the South Women's team, geez are we all back in Primary School ????

And for the record, only one player is leaving, which was decided BEFORE the new coach came in.

Enough already and get on with the game!

Reply #52621 | Report this post

RalphMalph  
Years ago

New TV SHow on 10

The Southprano's

Once you take the oath you may never leave.

Who is gonna mess with the panthers mafia and leave.

really,

with her, without her

WHO GIVES A TOSS!

Reply #52627 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ralp Malph you crack me up, I can't contain my laughter (note: I'm saying this with a huge amount of sarcasm!) ... someone has a tad too much time of their hands!!

Reply #52651 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

You people are full of shit!

Reply #52866 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:10 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754