me
Years ago

What happened to Narelle Lindsay?

Hi, whatever happened to Narelle Lindsay? Last seen playing for Sydney in the WBL.

Topic #4553 | Report this topic

simon  
Years ago

Narelle has just finished playing ABA for the Forestville Eagles in South Australia. Narelle did make it known that she was keen to play in the WNBL again and recieved interstate offers, however Narelle wanted to stay at home in Adelaide. At only 26 with 200 WNBL games experience I'm very suprised she is not playing!It will be interesting to see if she gets another opportunity. It would be shame not to see her play again, as she is still very young and has loads of experience.

Reply #52958 | Report this post

snake  
Years ago

I watched her play a couple of times during the Aba season prior to the mens game starting and looked to be in good form. I thought the Wnbl would be a natural progression for her with that type of form.
The Lightning could do with her experience off the bench as a back up point guard, especialy if they could pick her up cheap since you say she won't go back to Sydney.

Reply #53060 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:34 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754