DJ
Years ago

Anstey Cries Foul - Herald Sun

Anstey Cries Foul - Grantley Bernard

Topic #4631 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

"Other clubs are believed to have raised concerns about the officiating in Adelaide."

WHAT!? Thats the only dubious decision Adelaide has ever got. Normally we get robbed by the refs, even here in Adelaide. The 50-50 decisions almost always go against us, and thats not being one-eyed thats just a general observation.

Reply #53732 | Report this post

Ross Rebagliati  
Years ago

'everyone I spoke to after the game said it was a bad call," Anstey said.'

- at 213 cms and 115 kg, i would agree with him too!

Reply #53735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anstey has never committed a foul in his life....Its TRUE just ask him

Absoulute TOOL.

Reply #53749 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Surley the clubs complain about how bad the refing is IN GENERAL, not that they favour the sixers.
And why hasnt anstey been fined yet? Surely he cant get away with those sorts of comments.

Reply #53754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was a pretty bad call. But i'm not complaining. he cant blame the call for the loss.

Reply #53766 | Report this post

sixersfan  
Years ago

Maybe the call wasn't right, BUT has he forgotten about the charge David Stiff drew right in front of the navy seals??? I think it was Holmes who had the ball doing a spin move, but Stiff was no where near being in position, but he flopped and got the foul.

Besides, from all accounts, Anstey got away with murder against Townsville Saturday night.

Reply #53837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The call was no worse than Ansteys shot selection of two 3 pointers inside the final two minutes.

Reply #53872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#53837) your right (forman tho, not holmes), perhaps it was a 'make-up' call.

Reply #53878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754