Isaac
Years ago

Funny Hoops SA gets a redesign

I decided to redesign Hoops SA this morning for something to do (to avoid 'real' work). Funny how plain and white the original design was without me sparing the time to change that.

Anyway, undoubtedly there will be issues (e.g., haven't checked it on a Mac and usually they're trouble on the web), so please report any problems you discover. All functionality is as it was. If I missed upgrading any pages, let me know.

Topic #4638 | Report this topic

cavalo  
Years ago

Nice work Issac - a pleasant change!

Thanks again for keeping a fantastic forum up and running.

Reply #53781 | Report this post

Mum  
Years ago

Wow Isaac it looks great, Well done!!

Reply #53783 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

you are a legend

Reply #53797 | Report this post

Chimbu  
Years ago

Looks great, technically, is the forum home grown or open source and is the site managed by again a home grown CMS or an open sorce one...

Love your work tho..

Reply #53798 | Report this post

Pitstop  
Years ago

My Mac is working just fine! Shouldn't be any problems. Well done!

Reply #53816 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Chumbu, all custom-coded, but nothing particularly complicated.

Reply #53836 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Looks very Schmick!

Keep up with the pics as well! The KB card is gold! Especially since you got a good reaction from the big fella

Reply #53856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great ideas. Your a gun

Reply #53929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks good, only comments or criticsm would be that I liked it when if you have been reading a post you use to be able to easily identify if anybody had added to the topic by looking down the recent post column and identify it by the different colour, would be good to see that come back.

Reply #53964 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'll get onto that soon.

Reply #53967 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:43 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754