Season 05/06

Well we are less than 2 weeks to the new season and I will start the whos the teams to beat next season. If RJ would like to comment i would welcome his feedback.

Under 10s are always hard to predict but going on numbers that have been nomnated the following would apply.

Under 10 Boys Norwood, Sturt, Southern and perhaps South

Under 10 Girls Norwood, Southern and Sturt

Under 12 Girls Sturt, Southern,Norwood,Forestville
Under 12 Boys: Sturt,North,Southern and forestville

Under 14 Boys: Eastern, Sturt, Southern South and West
Under 14 Girls: Sturt, Forestville, Norwood and North

Under 16 Boys: Sturt, Norwood, West, South, Forestville
Under 16 Girls: Norwood, Southern, North, Forestville and Sturt

Under 18 Boys:Forestville, North, Norwood, West
Under 18 Girls: North,West, Southern, Sturt

Obviously player movement will affect some teams but its a start. Things are looking very good for Norwood, forestville and Sturt again!!A lot of predictions went on the results 2 years ago.

Topic #4645 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should add Forestville to the U10Boys. Eastern in the U14 boys should be replaced by Great Southern. Watched Victor Harbor hold Mavericks U14 boys virtually scoreless in a recent game at Murray Bridge, until the coach ran his bench for the second half and managed to win by a huge margin.

Reply #53835 | Report this post

so what is this "great southern " will enter a district team in u14 boys???

i'll have my tips after i have seen all player movements

Reply #53838 | Report this post

add woodville to u16 girls

Reply #53840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon (#53835) - most of those great southern players ARE Mavs boys, the mavs team was a compisite div 2 side.

Reply #53846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is moving where

Reply #53873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry post #53846 only 3 of the Great Southern U14s are Mavs. Trouble is most of the parents think they learn more in Victor Harbor. Maybe they should have been in DIV2 then.

Reply #53920 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

They were in div 1 last season so they would stand a better chance this season. Sturt vs Eastern, these games should be great to watch.

Reply #53939 | Report this post

hotdog  
Years ago

forestvilles U10 boys won it 2 years ago. I think they will finish higher than 4th and U16 boys lost to Sturt in GF so 5th is a little low.

Reply #53963 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

murray bridge carnival?

Reply #54029 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

murray bridge carnival?

Reply #54030 | Report this post

How they were put on were not exactly how they would finish, just the teams in the top 4 or 5.

Reply #54052 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:07 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754