The truth
Years ago

NBA Live 2006

The NBA game hit stores today and i was wondering what people verdicts were ....

IMO i think there is some great inprovements game play is better commentry is alot better the game seems to be alot smoother then last year's game .. Intrested to hear other people's thoughts on it

Topic #4654 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

agree with all your points.
the superstar thing makes the game in general more fun, especially if your in the paint with a power player or highflyer.
i also like the fact that there isnt a huge gap between the court and crowd - it makes it seem like a real game.

Reply #53935 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

It has been out for a couple of days now. Great game play, best of all basketball games i've seen. This year NCAA 06 is coming out. The developers could have chosen a better ste of colours. Anyone having trouble reading there PDA as well?

Reply #53937 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

I got it saturday, i agree with everyting said above. Would anyone suggest turning down the dunk/layup frequency?

Reply #53938 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

AJ - agree with you. i have trouble reading most things especially when looking at stats and all while i make subs.

Reply #53944 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

that is one thing - can anyone tell the difference between the '6' and the '8' on the scoreboard?

Reply #53946 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

How annoying is M dizzle there is no diffrence between the 6 and 8 thats the only flaw i can pick on the game so far ...

Reply #53947 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

The computer game at least has a working scoreboard, mayb EA can give some tips to the people at the dome.

Reply #53948 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Good Call

Reply #53949 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It's now time for NBA Live 06 to recieve its newest addition - - NBL Live 06

http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/6570/

Reply #73925 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:43 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754