Dr Bullshit
Years ago

Fantasy NBA

Ive created a league on NBA League Manager, If anyone wants to join the draft is live at 11pm eastern time in the US on next tuesday (18th). The settings are Expert, Rotisserie, 8 categories, Live Draft. If people that wanna play can join that would be great.

Topic #4665 | Report this topic

Mature Tawny Port  
Years ago

What is the league code to join

Reply #54071 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

I've joined up, there is no league code, just copy what Dr.Bullshit said and put the details in the join public league section.

Reply #54075 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Public League 9789 is what the number is, but i dont know if that helps u.

Reply #54076 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Still 4 spots available for anyone that wants to play.

Reply #54142 | Report this post

Bownce  
Years ago

any spots available? I couldnt find it

Reply #54602 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

No spots left. Sorry.

Reply #54649 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

The fantasy draft for my league will start at 1pm our time today. So anyone thats in it, start picking.

Reply #54931 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Dr Bullshit, read the For Sale topic you created. I tried to join your league but couldn't get in DOH!

Reply #54933 | Report this post

Some Random  
Years ago

bizzy, i've taken one of those spots, but can't be bothered. POst your e-mail and i'll send you all the details needed.

Reply #54935 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Reply #54937 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:26 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754