Luke Skywalker
Years ago

Div 2 Results 12th Oct

Okay, so who won last night?

Scorelines of all div 2 games please, mens AND womens.

Topic #4701 | Report this topic

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

South defaeated Woodville in Mens, 67-58 and South have their 2nd Retired Undefeated Senior Coach in 2 nights, with Stu Campbell taking the reins last night. (and then telling everyone he was retiring undefeated after the siren)

Reply #54297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

West got the win at Lorphett Vale over Southern 90-81.

Molitor stroking some massive triples!

That makes West 6-0 now!

Reply #54404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lorphett Vale is actually Morphett Vale!

Reply #54407 | Report this post

is there a current div2 table?, its up to round 7 allready!

div1 also?

Reply #54416 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

I need to know the results from October 12. In partuculat the Souths game. Who played, scores, best players etc etc
thanks

Reply #54597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mens or womens?

Reply #54907 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

This is pathetic... Ive tried to find out the Div 2 Womens results from October 12... in particular the Souths game... no replies.. I have sent a message to the author of this site ... no answer and even sent an email to South Adelaide no reply... pathetic!

Reply #55119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chris, everyone is here to serve you... Check it out on sportingpulse.

Reply #55120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

chris, i asked if it was mens or womens, no reply, i checked again today, no reply pathetic.

nah just kidding, the result went the way of the mavs, about 15 points. What do you want to know about the game?

Mavs got out by about 20 odd, then south went to a zone. Pulled it back to near 10. Mavs used a full-court press a few times to got maybe 8-10 un-answered points.

South coach got a T.

For eastern, it was their transition and inside game, that worked well.

For South it was their young swing player (3-man) that played well and kept them in the game.

What else did you want to know???

Reply #55126 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

chris, I replied on Sunday morning saying that I didn't know.

I'm not sure why you'd expect me to know scores from a particular game -- I don't play basketball, I don't go to junior games nor do I know anyone who plays in that league.

I cannot believe you're having a whinge about it.

Reply #55132 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

I need to know what the result for the South Adelaide Div 2 womens game on Oct. 12 was.... goal scorers, best players etc... thats all .... :-)

Reply #55157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

chris - best players (in my opinion)

was their number 8, followed by their small guard. After that its anyone's guess. As for scorers, i didn't see the scoresheet, but no-one player dominated the scoreline. ie. top scorer - a couple had maybe a dozen.

Reply #55174 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

THanks.... Im still learning this so please forgive my ignorance... did the halls medal winner kelson play in that game ?

Reply #55180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no, didn't play div 1 this week either.

Reply #55183 | Report this post

chris  
Years ago

Thanks anonymous

Reply #55270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gay

Reply #56178 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754