cavalo
Years ago

Andrew Bogut Preseason Game

Just following on NBA scores for I think Bogut's first preseason hitout(?) and seems like he will end up logging 27 mins for a statline of: 4-8 FG, 1-3FT, 9RBS (5 OFF), 3 AST, 1 PF, 4 TO for a total of 9 points.

Not bad, considering he was probably playing with 10 players who won't end up making the Bucks roster - he was matched up on the candy man (10 & 6 in 19 mins)though but I guess you can never read to much into stats on a preseason hit out. IMO good game to get the wet with - against Minnesota and looks like they'll end up getting the W.

Topic #4702 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah at least he grabbed some boards and i'm sure he will be more positive know that he has got some game time.

Reply #54308 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Impressed with Mccants game 18 Points ... I think the North Carolina rookies will do well this season May,Felton,Mccants all looking good

Reply #54370 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bogut's second game: 3 points (0-4), 6 rebounds and 3 assists in 21 minutes. Up against Ben Wallace who had 8, 13 and 4 blocks in 22 minutes. Bogut compared more favourably to Sheed - 4, 8 and 3 in 20.

Reply #54436 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754