xztatik
Years ago

Former Bullet Bryant Matthews signed by Raptors

After having an average season in the NBL in 2004/5 the 23 year old former Brisbane Bullets 6'7 forward has been signed by the NBA's only Canadian team, the Toronto Raptors and will join the likes of Chris Bosh, Jalen Rose and Mo Peterson on the roster. Is he really that good?

Topic #4727 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Has he actually been signed? They have 19 players listed on their website!

Reply #54513 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I remember him playing against us at the DHD he had 16Reb but shot the ball 3-14 or some shit like that, I didn't really rate him

Reply #54546 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

He's a slasher/scorer not a shooter. Did throw down some nasty jams though, posterized the sixers in the playoffs last yr. Might have been on cooper.

Reply #54578 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

He'll have to play SG or SF in the L and he plays more like a big man, he'll have major trouble if he has to guard someone with quiks like AI, KOBE or even someone like Desmond Mason.

Reply #54579 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

He did one of the biggest dunks I've ever seen at the Dome. I rated it up there with Farley on Meeeeeeeellllllvvvviiiiinnnnn, Groves on the rafters, and Davis on Bradtke.

It reminded me of Kemp on Gatling. So huge. Saw Matthews, Hill and Kerle at the Vodka Bar later that night. Couldn't shut up about the dunk. Nasty

Reply #54654 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754