Sandro
Years ago

MVP... its a toss up this year, who has it?

If your thinking nash with a repeat, WRONG, if your thinking shaq with a oldie but goodie season, WRONG, and if your thinking of some star shooting gaurd like kobe or t-mac, WRONG again. Mr. Allen iverson and his passion for the game...and newfound unselfishness will lead him to the finish line.

Topic #4730 | Report this topic

Eric  
Years ago

Im thinkin Dwayne Wade. It could be T-Mac though, depending on how well he and Yao do together. For the record though, A.I. is my favorite player.

Reply #54517 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Dwade, they love the flashy players, or TD/KG.

The underdog hardly gets up for MVP

Reply #54548 | Report this post

Fat rats clacker  
Years ago

Can anyone here say King LBJ !!

He can change the game in minutes, will average above 20, 7, 7 and will get his air sare of steals too. Finally has the support cast to get deep into the post season.

Wade, no way, great guy but not enough angles to his game.

KG will struggle with the guys they have around him.

Duncan, plays 70 or less games a year and will be overshadowed by the likes of Ginobli. Poppovich is about the post season, Duncans minutes wil be monitored to make sur he's good to go come conference finals time.

Reply #54554 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

pfft, unselfishness my arse

Reply #54573 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

how can you predict an mvp before the season has even started?

Reply #54580 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

WADE wont get anywhere near it with J-WILL, PAYTON and every other playa competing for points and assists, he'll average about 20ppg 5rpg and 3apg.

DIRK WILL WIN IT, less FINLEY, more shots 4 Mr. NOWITZKI, he can do it all, a 7 footer who has range, handles, a great soft inside touch to go with his ever-improving rebounding and defensive skills. BEST PLAYA IN DA L. He'll average 29ppg 10rpg 2bpg 3apg fg%48.

Don't knock KOBE either, he'll be runner up for mvp on his sh!t team.

Reply #54583 | Report this post

Bownce  
Years ago

How good was LBJ last year? and he was not even playing at his full potential. This year it will be all him.

Reply #54588 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

remeber jordans third year 37 pts per game. remember chamberlains third year 50 points per game. this is the year for lebron

Reply #54596 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

m dizzle, I join a fellow cats fan and say how the hell can anyone predict a MVP before the season. starts???

How many of you fools predicted at this stage of the last season that Nash would be MVP. Geez, may as well say that Stackhouse, Okafor, Starbury or Josh Smith will be MVP.

A decent knee injury is only 5 seconds away, chuck names around like KG (what's he every done in the playoffs??), T-MAC (same as KG). xzatcik or whatever your name is, Dirk will never win it, he's led his team to zilch.... They have been second round playoff fodder for the past 4 seasons, they will be lucky to make it past the first round this season.

No-one knows whats around the corner, so lets bring this thread back at all-star game and then talk about it.

Since we are all 'I dream a damn Genie'.... my MVP is Duncan, no bullsh*t, no trash, no garbage, just an honest quite 20-10 per game no questions asked backed up by Manu, Parker, Rasho, Nazr, Barry, Finley and NVE........... and no I ain't a spurs fan, I just appreciate a great ball club.

Reply #54614 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

By the way Eric, despite the fact your computer spell checker won't like it very much ...... it's not Dwayne Wade. It's Dwyane Wade.

Reply #54623 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

Well TR i suppose my prediction would the best player on the best team......so its a toss up between okafor and gerald wallace :P

Reply #54624 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

and we'll chuck in the best rookie's from the best team.... Felton and May to be joint ROY.....

Reply #54625 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

pero is a tool bag ahahah

Reply #86074 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:35 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754