cavalo
Years ago

Sixers v Bullets Tickets for sale

Hey there

Got season tickets and can't attend this Sunday's blockbuster and revenge game against the Bullets.

My seats are directly behind the Sixers bench 17 rows back from the court - awesome spot!

$40 for both of them.

Please email me at [email protected] or call me on: 0405 105 106 if you're interested in them.

Thanks

John

Topic #4740 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

$40 for two tickets?

Are the sixers not doing the $15 tickets anymore...?

Reply #54685 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

I think some one is trying to make some profit ... and the 15 dollar ticket gets u a seat in the top stand

Reply #54694 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He would be selling them at a loss. I'm pretty sure those tickets below the concourse are more than $20 ea (more like $24-27).

The $15 tickets are right up at the back.

Reply #54696 | Report this post

enterprising  
Years ago

Might just but $15 tickets and go and sit in the 2 vacant seats in row 17!

Reply #54702 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Great idea on the $15 tickets there, "enterprising". "Cavalo", can you list the seat numbers for us? There might be a battle for who gets to sit there. Maybe there can be a pre-game shootout!

Reply #54710 | Report this post

m  
Years ago

ill give you 25 for them

Reply #54725 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

yeah guys, the seat numbers are...
=)
actually, no profit is being made here, for the record i'm losing 40 cents! so just trying to cover costs...

yes, the sixers are doing $15 tickets, but enjoy the line up and not getting as good seats!

Reply #54727 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

BTw (thought I would pad my stats here) - 'the truth' you've obviously got no idea about ticket prices for general admission or season tickets when you're saying someone is out for profit - did you think that season ticket holders pay $15 a ticket because they 'walked up' before the season started???

Try attending a game (or even purchasing season tickets) and supporting the club!

Reply #54731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are these tickets still available? What time is the game?

Reply #54829 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

Yep, tickets are still available and game time is 7pm.

Reply #54841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:55 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754