Anonymous
Years ago

Noise Makers

Just thought I would post this here cos there is usually more discussion here than on the sixers website.

I am sure everyone knows about the thundersticks like seen at the cricket and I believe the Power sell them, but the ones I have seen are really only single use. The ones in the link below are supposedly reusable. What does everyone think of them, would you pay money for them if the sixers sold them and how much would you be willing to pay, the price is probably US pricing, I havent looked that closely at the website.
Noise Sticks

Topic #4794 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

I would get some for sure, it would make the dome even more intimidating for the opposition

Reply #55295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember hearing something about the legal issues of using thundersticks in the dome, that is why the sixers dont sell them (might be safety issues)

Reply #55297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Sydney Kings sell them at the Entertainment Centre so I don't see why the Dome should be any different.

Reply #55301 | Report this post

Bob Knight  
Years ago

They should announce over the PA system that admission prices for junior games will increase again. That should generate some noise from the crowd. It wouldn't be positive but still noise of some sort!!

Reply #55312 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

they should use cow bells, can you imagine 6 or 7 thousand people with cow bells it would be crazy. You would not really need that many people really for it to be really loud.

Reply #55373 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:38 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754