shibby
Years ago

alison lacey scholarship

what does everyone think about alison lacey going to the states to play basketball

Topic #4803 | Report this topic

harry  
Years ago

yeah i think that it was pretty aweomse hs emade it. but do u rekon she desrvered it?

Reply #55350 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

It really doesn't matter what pleople think. She has one thats great for any player to get. I don't know her at all but good luck to her and I hope she enjoys herself.

Reply #55352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeha mate i was just trying to start a topic just seeing what everyone rekons aye

Reply #55390 | Report this post

Jo  
Years ago

I think that she totally deserves to go to the states to play. I've seen her play and she rocks. I know for a fact that she's gonna do great where ever she is.

Reply #60795 | Report this post

gertie  
Years ago

Alison is probably the coolest person i have ever met!!! if you have ever seen her play your mouth would just drop! she is a very talented young lady and i think that she deserves this opportunity more than anyone!!!

Reply #60797 | Report this post

B.A.  
Years ago

She is AEWSOME!

Reply #60871 | Report this post

a-rae  
Years ago

yeah mate..
i have seen her play in the states and she does rock!!

Reply #65509 | Report this post

eli  
Years ago

Ali is soooo good! She brings quite a crowd to games and gotten a lot of people's resepct for girls bball. She's good at what she does and you can tell she has fun doing it.

Reply #66331 | Report this post

Beth  
Years ago

i dont think its a matter of deserving it when you geta scholarship. u get it on the fact whether you can ball or not, responsible with school etc... of course anyone that shows the finesse that she does would get a scholarship. her attitude has probably changed to moving awaay from canberra
good on her, she will go furthr with her ball over there rather than staying in the WNBL or canberra!!

Reply #67461 | Report this post

John S.  
Years ago

I am very curious to know when Alison came to the USA and where she is going to school next fall.

JES

Reply #73022 | Report this post

molly  
Years ago

yeah ballard lost in the state championship:(

Reply #73557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I played her at the state tournament and i agree!! she is very talented!! she will do well in her future!

Reply #74203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I played her at the iowa state tournament and i agree!! she is very talented!! she will do well in her future!

Reply #74204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ali rocks,
i misss her sooooo soooo much but she's doing great things in the states!!!!!
It's been a privaledge to play with her in local and state teams and even more to be a mate!!
Go get em Ali Lacey

Reply #74929 | Report this post

Corcky  
Years ago

hey anonymous do you play state? for what state?

Reply #75353 | Report this post

Corcky  
Years ago

i play for no state but i live in nsw

Reply #75687 | Report this post

Hot Pies  
Years ago

Ali is an absolute gun. She totally deserves the opportunity as she has worked damn hard to be where she is. She is an absolute champion and a bloody top chick.

Go hard Ali - you're a friggin legend.

Reply #77524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No one has the right to say if alison deserved this scholorship or not, no one would know how much time and effort she put into basketball, she would have to also be putting alot of time into school work, she is a hard worker, and has done a tough thing in moving away to another country for more opportunities. Good on her for taking a chance and taking control of her life.

Reply #82207 | Report this post

hey  
Years ago

heyyeah i was just seeing what everyone thought hey.... i believe she is back now i heard looking real muscley. can anyone confirm these reports?

Reply #85726 | Report this post

what  
Years ago

why would u care what she looks like?

Reply #88049 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Obviously a stalker!!!

Reply #88058 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

I think we have a stalker on our hands. Do you even know her?!

Reply #89164 | Report this post

Pat  
Years ago

I think we have a stalker on our hands. Do you even know this girl?

Reply #89445 | Report this post

Whale  
Years ago

u SA dickheads r jus jealous u didnt get a scholarship and i saw her about 1 hour ago and she looks Fabulous and if ACT had a whole team of Alison Laceys then we would have won Nationals 5 times over!!!

Reply #90845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whale,

are you another stalker.

If you don't like SA people, stay of this site.

Reply #90861 | Report this post

amyLOUISEridwan  
Years ago

CONFIRMATION OF BEEFING UP: Yeah well I played her last night in the Canberra comp and her ass is SO big... she can hardly run!! Thats a huge b1tch. But don't worry Ali, I like big butts and I cannot lie

Reply #90864 | Report this post

Prawn  
Years ago

OH MY GOD WHALE YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER. ACT COULD NEVER WIN ANYWAY, THEY ARE JUST TOO UGLY. ESPECIALLY THAT NUMBER 7... I MEAN SHE NEEDS JENNY STAT

Reply #90866 | Report this post

Whale  
Years ago

Really i heard number 7 was awesome i think she got a scholarship too!!

I think its those cheese chippeas that build the muscle

Sorry SA girls didnt mean to be rude!!

Reply #91515 | Report this post

Hot Pies  
Years ago

Seriously, some of you losers need to get a life. Especially who ever sent the aparant confirmation that she has beefed up'. I seriously pitty those of you who have tried to put sh*t on her. Funny, she's got a college scholarship (in one of the 'big 12') in the states and you are... obviously not good enough to get there.

And for the record, she hasn't beefed up'. She was too skinny before she went to the States and now she has the build of an athlete.

Ali is an absolute champion.

Reply #94293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good on u... i never tried to put shit on her i was simply asking about her .. now id say u are the loser

Reply #94656 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

I had the oppurtunity to watch allison lacey at the iowa state girls basketball tourney last year and she was amazing she could hit the three from anywhere she definitely deserves everything she gets and also i am from iowa and have seen her play for iowa state many time and to be a starter at ISU is a big accomplishment and i think all u haters need tolay off saying she has beefed up and all she is athletic not beefy assholes!!

Reply #117505 | Report this post

Who Me ?  
Years ago

Go read this - http://www.cyclones.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=46667&SPID=4253&DB_OEM_ID=10700&ATCLID=824226 All this from a freshman player, from the Oz basketball hotbed of female basketball of Canberra [ ACT had only one locally developed player in the aust TRAINING team in the last 50 years ], And whose ACT u/18 Nationals coach [ x2 years] reported to the AIS staff that Lacey had no real talent and was not worth asking back to any australian junior camps. I doubt that after coping with those obstacles that she is going to be terribly concerned re peoples opinions or how attractive she looks to some of you.

Reply #123720 | Report this post

Logan  
Years ago

I grew up around Ali and her family in Canberra from when she just a bub and she deserves everything good that comes her way. She has developed into a very talented basketball player and all-round good person in general. Go Ali!!!!!!

Reply #134438 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:46 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754