wak
Years ago

Friggin; typical...

I am so sick and tired of this so I thought I'd voice my opinion here.

With no free 3 air TV of games, and with no expensive Foxtel in my home, I rely on web updates for my scores for the night on all games. And I'm so p****d off that practically every week there is a problem with live scores from the links on NBL.FRIGGINCOM

Get your act together people! There's no TV for us devoted followers to watch how our Fantasy BBall players and secretly loved teams are doing so get your friggin LIVE updates sorted! Every week (give or take) there's a problem where updates don't happen, or updates stop when the game is on the line. REALLY PISSED OFF!

NBL - if you're not going to take the plunge and do free TV coverage then get the cheaper version FRIGGIN SORTED!

Go Sixers tomorrow and hand Bullets their second 'L' for this round - that's if I read the 'Live' scores correctly!

Topic #4815 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

You have to congratulate clubs and local radio stations though.

2 of tonight's 3 games were streamed online.

Tigers vs Bullets SEN
Wildcats vs Razorbacks Sportfm
Hawks vs Kings - Live on Fox

Reply #55445 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Agree with DJ, I caught Gaze and Nigel Purchase calling the Tigers and Brisbane game, and they were pretty good, and then hopped sites to the Wildcats and Backs game. Still not as good as TV, but beggars can't be picky and it's the only way to can get my fix of nbl.

Reply #55464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tonights game is on abc radio

Reply #55467 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Shame it isnt online.

Have to see if the storms boost the reception a little over here in Melb :-)

Reply #55476 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

And another one! Login for the Kings/Breakers game and of course it doesn't work!

Reply #55519 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:01 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754