Anonymous
Years ago

NBL MVP?

Just wondering who everone thinks will be NBL MVP this season. I personally think Brett Maher is the front runner, he is having a career season, and if the sixers stay around the top of the ladder, he's my pick

Topic #4820 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

Its a bit hard because you don't know what players stats are unless you log on to NBL.com

Issac can we maybe look at introducing a stat board for NBL

Reply #55498 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

CJ is carving it up at the moment. Dusty is having some nice games and he'll be around the mark, and chuck in Brett as well. Another player could be Anstey.

Reply #55499 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Tucker would have polled more votes than anstey thus far you would think!?

Reply #55507 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Rychart, Anstey, Groves, CJ, Maher...

I think CJ would take the cake at this stage.

Reply #55510 | Report this post

ES  
Years ago

Problem for players like Maher and CJ on talented teams is that they have teammates who will pinch votes off them from game to game all year. The MVP will more likely be someone like Harvey or Helms.

Reply #55531 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

DEFINATELY HELMS SO FAR...he is having a wonderful season, and he's only getting better. As ES said he's the only one getting big votes on the pirates roster.

Reply #55536 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Does a team being successful help the player get the mvp?

If yes, Brett Maher or Chris Anstey.

Reply #55540 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yeah, I'd give Helms a run. Brian Wethers won it last year for the Pirates with a similar roster to what Helms has this year.

Reply #55541 | Report this post

sawmeinhalf  
Years ago

Look out for Stephen Black. After a delayed start due to injury he's come out on fire and is now leading the league in points per game and chalking up quite a few assists just for good measure.

Reply #55573 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

22-points in 1 half?!?!

Brisbane must think its shane heal all over again

Reply #55579 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

what about helm's 25 in a half, or ballingers 33 in a half?

Reply #55714 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:27 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754