Kriss
Years ago

Willie/Dusty Vs KB/Mee

Ok Sixer fans here it is!

Which import tandem would win 2-on-2 and why?

I have no idea who i would choose!!

Topic #4834 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

Can of worms officially open!

I assume you mean Darnell and KB circa '98 VS Dusty and Willie '05?

Reply #55596 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

It's like the age old question was MJ better than Magic etc etc, who knows it's too hard to compare the game has changed a fair bit since KB/Mee's time here, they did bring the title back to Adelaide, hopefully Willie/Dusty can bring it back too.

Reply #55598 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

2 on 2 I would have to go with KB and Mee. Those guys back in their prime were awesome. As much as I am a fan of Dusty I still think Mee would shut down a lot of Willie's scoring options and Dusty couldn't handle KB's killer crossover!

Reply #55604 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Willie & Dusty are very different players to Mee & Brooks. While I seem to have more affection for Willie & Dusty (I don't think I have LOVED any 36ers import duo more) the fact is that Mee & Brooks had 2 titles and only missed out on the a 3rd finals appearance by a whisker and a big question mark, which is an amazing record for the 3 years they played together. That is a lot to live up to.

Reply #55608 | Report this post

Pablo  
Years ago

all i know is if we had an import combo of Darnell and Dusty, the championship is a lock, that would have to be a coaches dream

Reply #55631 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

KB has an outside game and Mee would be able to nullify 50% of Willie's offensive arsenal. But with Willie anything can happen and Dusty is Mr consistent.

Numbers sometimes lie but championships don't...have to be the two champ boys.

Reply #55731 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

im sick of farley. Dusty is earning his keep. but farleys 3 point shots with 5 seconds used on the shot clock with a defender in his face is annoying the hell out of me. Next season we should look beyond willie. sunday night, willie did nothing up until the last quarter. everyone remembers his clutch 3 but forget for most of the game he was launching silly shots. give me KB or Darnell anyday.

Reply #55749 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:00 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754