sexc
Years ago

Signed 36ers gurnsey

i was at an auction yesterday and was very dissapointed in the price the gurnsey went for. it only sold for like $300 and it was signed by the whole team. Shouldn't it've sold for more

Topic #4838 | Report this topic

vnbozza  
Years ago

Geez - What auction was that?

Reply #55679 | Report this post

sexc  
Years ago

just some school one

Reply #55680 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Why would anybody want to sell it?????

Reply #55692 | Report this post

sexc  
Years ago

it was a fundraiser thingy so the school went and got it signed by the team and then framed it.

a stuey due power one only sold for 200 dollars

Reply #55694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you've got more problems to worry about than the price of an auction ;) or even being on this site for that matter :P

Something about an assignment I overheard :P

Reply #55698 | Report this post

Pablo  
Years ago

hell dusty has sold to of his for 500 each on his website, and thats only got his signiture on it

Reply #55722 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

He also personally worn them. Those guernseys are full of memories of his personal achievements throughout the season and they were many.

Reply #55725 | Report this post

mum  
Years ago

sexc,
so were you at work?
were you sick ?
or were you at an auction ?
hows the assignment going ?

Reply #55735 | Report this post

Haggis  
Years ago

"It's 11:02. Do you know where your assignment is?"

Reply #55736 | Report this post

Homer Simpson  
Years ago

"I told you... I dont know! Hey where is the assignment, their foods getting all cold and eaten"

Reply #55737 | Report this post

sexc  
Years ago

i was at work at a shop saturday and sunday was doing work where the auction was and every spare time i had was sleeping

Reply #55849 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:05 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754