Tce44
Years ago

Tami Wiley

What was Tami doing on the bench for most of the 3rd quarter? She was clearly our best player yesterday and with the game close and on the line, she takes a seat.

If someones hot you don't help the opposition by letting them cool off on the bench.

Topic #4842 | Report this topic

MJ  
Years ago

I'm not entirely sure that Tami's health has been 100%. May hay something to do with that.

Reply #55742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe because she was guarding finnigan who was running circles on her and Laura! But yeah I agree, Chris was out coached and doesn't look like he gets great respect from his team! a new name...now Coach??

Reply #55761 | Report this post

TJ  
Years ago

I would have to agree with anonymous, Finnigan ran circles around the Fellars. Players have to perform down both ends of the court.

Not too sure if i agree with botti's article this morning, i think both Marsh and Rainford both had shockers all you have to do is have a look at the stats and you can see for yourself. I think Chris needs to sit down and have a look at the stats....

Reply #55765 | Report this post

ANNON  
Years ago

Reply #55825 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

yeah finnigan dominated and so did d,smith - when did we lose her ?

was good to see the double header at the DHD any way

would be good to see a few more double headers

Reply #55835 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Thomo, when the Club appointed Chris Lucas, that's when.

Don't forget that he was her last Coach at Sturt, before she moved to South

Reply #55843 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:45 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754