ashman
Years ago

FTA is coming

Well according to Talking Hoops a NBL Wrap type show is coming to FTA in December. A deal is supposedly been done, but they arent sure what channel.

They are hoping from this a bigger better deal can be done for next season.

Looking forward to that.

Topic #4852 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

NBL or Sixers?

I've heard suggestions that the latter was going to be attempted.

Reply #55857 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

I think it was Paul Bell that asked what was happening with FTA, they didn't mention if it was coming from the sixers or the NBL, but I think it was Potsie said that it will be an NBL Wrap style show on free to air.

Reply #55859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some of the sixers games will be on FTA next year, more then likely shown on a Monday night from the weekends games.

Reply #55868 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

is that set in store or just a floated idea? (the replayed 6ers games)

either way its a good thing if it works out, now 11 or 12pm timeslot that is the question.

Reply #55870 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

set is stone. as you can see i proof read!

Reply #55871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It depends if BASA sell the team to the new owners, which is more then likely.

Reply #55874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So maybe this is why a channel 10 (I am pretty sure that was the logo on the camera) camera man has been sitting on the endline the last few weeks.

This camera man was seperate to the normal camera guys that video with the semi pro cameras, he has been sitting on the rolling chair that foxtel usually use.

Reply #55875 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Was also wondering why Fox has had such good footage for NBL Wrap and their news - ie more than 1 camera angle for games that they havnt been televising.

Reply #55886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i believe they use club footage etc.. but i have noticed a fox guy at some of the sixers games when they havent been televised as well

Reply #55904 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

There was a channel ten van at the Powerhouse last night...does that mean that Division 1 games will be televised too then??? ;)

Reply #55906 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Maybe they're following you around for the next edition of Australian Princess? :P

Reply #55907 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

i was thinking Outback Hack, i mean Jack, have you seen the crocodile shoes he's been gracing the archer dance floor with!!

Reply #55910 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I couldnt care if they show games @ 2am I just wanna see FTA!!!

Reply #55914 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I will believe it when I see it. But at this stage, I don't want to get my hopes up - have been disappointed too many times in the past.

Hell, when it comes down to it, I would buy Fox if they broadcast every game (even as replays at 4am in the morning). But I am not going to spend over $300 to see three Sixers games over the course of the season, two of which I attended live anyway...

Reply #55917 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Everyone's a comedian aren't they....

Reply #55933 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Some of us are comedians. Some of us are princesses. We're an open-minded community, so you're still welcome.

Reply #55937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so is this happening or not

November 22

Reply #59790 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:12 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754