dolphin
Years ago

got my bogut singlet

just wanna know if anyone else has a bogut singlet?? i got mine in the mail yesterday!! i am bloody stoked. go the bucks this year!! can't wait to go and see them play soon.

Topic #4856 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

where did u get urs from????

Reply #55897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So sorry to hear that, ordinary player......Personality of a grapefruit

Reply #56001 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

thats it bag our new international star, some ppl just have no brain and yes im refering to anon 56001

hope he does well in the nba and through that hopefully it as a follow through effect in basketball in aus at a junior and national level

Reply #56040 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

FYI - overnight, Desmond Mason has been dealt to the Hornets for All-Star Centre Jamaal Magloire.

The plan is to play Bogut and Magloire in the first five (one at PF, the other at C).

Interesting. The Bucks also gave up an unprotected 2006 first-round draft pick. Makes the Bucks a much more complete team, while the Hornets/Raptors/Trailblazers games should be entertaining.

Reply #56056 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754